Reviews for The Tie
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I'm gonna cry. That was just so sweet. In an adorably underhand kind of way. Poor Neal, having to make even his Father's Day gifts sneaky.
Thanks for a great read!
- Clara
Watercolors2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Awww. *sniffle*
And nothing ever gets past Elizabeth's notice. :)
curlybean chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I love these White Collar father/son stories. I just wish there were more of them to read. Thanks so much for sharing.
gail chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
THAT WAS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER READ OH MY GOSH
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Hi Tommy, I liked your story very much so I'd translate it in italian in order to post it on my facebook fan page pages/White-Collar-Fascino-Criminale/199482393447761?refhl#!/pages/White-Collar-Fascino-Criminale/199482393447761.
I've posted same more translations yet and I've always gave credit to the authors of their works with the link to original story.
Please visit my page and send me a message if you agree with my intention or not.
Thank you.
Sincerly Paola.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I liked your story very much so I would translate it in italian and post it on my facebook fan site. May I? thank you. Paola
pages/White-Collar-Fascino-Criminale/199482393447761?refhl
Khushi chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Awww this was cute :) Thank you for sharing it.
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
aw! that was adorable! i loved it!
Kat chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
All I can say is "awww". And I'm not not an aw person. :)
Annie chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This is so sweet, and beautiful and perfect x
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This is so sweet. The last line really capture the whole story.
Annie chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Such a sweet story! :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
That was lovely. Sneeky and thoughtful and absolutely lovely. Thanks for publishing this!
broadwanime chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This is absolutely adorable. I seriously can't stop smiling after reading this fic. I love the way you wrote young Neal and the tie and the card and... Just so very cute. :)
canadianscanget chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
SWEET. Ever so Neal. Ever so Peter. And El as always tying it up (no pun intended - really, honestly). Cheers!CCG