Reviews for Blind Eyes
IcedLady chapter 13 . 4/15/2014
This chapter was awesome! :D A drugged Neko-chan is so hilarious! Good job on the story!
guest chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
I'm sorry but I am not going to go easy on you when reviewing this story. I'm not sure if many people like cliche stories or prefer your writing style but I'm sad to see that many more talented writers out there are being overlooked because they are more serious when it comes to planning, proofreading,revising, ext to become a better writer.
To start off, I had a feeling this story was going to be a bit over the top when you started out with a character profile. An author should be able to describe and develop their character throughout the story not give some profile background info to have it the ready way out. Not only that, the character is "emotionless" and is an "all powerful tailed beast that can control her beast and has neko ears and is all badass and doesn't follow after Sasuke" that is the biggest mary-sue I've ever seen.
Overall, reading through your reviews, it seems like you're either getting your friends or putting your own reviews under different names to bump this story up. I only notice how it's only the same people giving reviews, but maybe I'm just making assumptions. Learn better character development and stop making the character so overpowered, it just makes serious readers cringe and turn away. This review could either open your eyes or make you angry, it's up to you whether you agree or not,
wtf D chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
The last part came to me as very stupid. It got me thinking of what a stupid author you are.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/16/2012
I loved this story soooo much! It was so awesome and yet so sad, especially when Sasuke left. :( Anyways, great story!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 28 . 7/24/2012
Very random and typical of Yasha, lol! :)
Greenjoker chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
When are you going to make the rest of the story, i can't wait to know what will happen .. Plz answer me! :(
Deidaran-Chan chapter 27 . 4/19/2012
write it write it write it! i want to know what happens next!
Hurricane Kazama chapter 27 . 4/18/2012
Hm... Pretty nice job u did there. It was actually a lot better than I expected from a SasukexOC fic. You should write the sequel, it's got potential for a good, epic war and the mushy romance bits aswell :D. However, that cliff hanger ending was pretty annoying... Doesn't anyone appreciate a happy ending anymore? :/
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 27 . 4/4/2012
Loved this chapter! Good luck & update soon!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 27 . 4/2/2012
The poor girl. What! No way! She's pregnant! How sad.

Sequal! Please? Sasuke needs to meet his baby! I almost think that Sasha should die in child birth and Sasuke discover his daughter on pure chance/accident.
Green joker chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Is ch. 26 is the last chapter?

I hope it's not, cuz your story was the BEST sasuke love story i have ever read!
risen truth ruthless lies chapter 26 . 3/19/2012
thats the END? wtf? good ending but...*sad face* damn thats sad, like they say the best endings end with the worse for the characters. how sad that this is true.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 26 . 3/18/2012
Lol. Nice wakeup call...lmao! Milking the apple tree? XD wow. Oh dear. WHAT! T-T how sad! Poor Yasha!

Counting Sinful Stars chapter 25 . 2/19/2012
They really are cute together. Hmmm. Lol. Niiice. XD Awww. WOOO! Lemon!
Kara InuDogDemon chapter 25 . 2/19/2012
Aww... poor Suigetsu, Yasha's fealings for him shot him down real bad by the how colmly(sp?) she seade it and I think that Yasha's is realy realated to Sesshomaru or Bayakuya Kuchki because Yasha's scary as hell! But that's what make's her so cool! Believe it! ‡†

Anyways love the story, good luck! and . !