Reviews for Blind Eyes
CHills45 chapter 20 . 3/12
WHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!? SASUKE! DON"T CRY! DAMN IT! FIGURES I HAD A DREAM JUST LIKE THAT! IT WAS NIGHT, RAINING, I WAS 'SLEEPING' ON THE COUCH IN MY DREAM. THEN I FELT A WEIGHT ON ME, I LOOKED DOWN TO SASUKE LAYING ON ME, BETWEEN MY LEGS, HEAD ON MY CHEST, HIS ARMS WRAPPED AROUND MY WAIST. AND HE WAS CRYING! WTFH!? IT MADE ME SO SAD! UGH! I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! SO I JUST HELD HIM AND RAN MY FINGERS THROUGH HIS HAIR. THEN WHEN HE FELL ASLEEP, I WOKE UP CRYING! IT MADE ME SO SAD!
BloodPokemon101 chapter 7 . 9/9/2016
I'm sorry, but I can't read anymore. I'm done!
BloodPokemon101 chapter 6 . 9/9/2016
Wow... Yasha seems more and more pathetic the more I read. I have no sympathy for her. Frankly, I don't care for her. You keep shoving down our throats that she's the two tailed jinchuriki and how miserable her life is because of it, and now I'm getting sick of hearing that crap. Yes, we all know how miserable she is, every jinchuriki inevitable feels that way, with an exception of a few. The more you keep shoving it down our throats about Yasha's brutal past, the more apathetic most readers are going to get because they will start caring less and less about her, seeing as she doesn't nothing but wallowing in her own misery. Right now, Yasha is nothing more than a pathetic and crappy Sympathetic Sue! Yes, there's a such think as mary-sue on the sympathetic side. Sympathetic sue is a sub-genre of a mary-sue. Mary-sue has several sub-genres. It'll be interesting and quite helpful to look them up.

Not trying to rip on your OC, just what I feel at the moment.

And to add, Sasuke and Jugo seem OOC as fuck. How convenient for your OC?

Sorry, had to ass that. I really hate people who make characters OOC to just for the sake of another character, especially if it's the sake to get them romantically involved with that person. It's one of my pet peeves in writing/reading fanfics!
BloodPokemon101 chapter 5 . 9/7/2016
Sasuke doesn't actually mean warrior. Sasuke is named after a mythical ninja, which makes sense, seeing as the characters of Naruto ARE ninjas. I think you might be confused, Sasuke could be a reference to warrior, seeing as warriors, samurais, ninjas, are not so different from each other. But yeah, Sasuke does not mean warrior.
BloodPokemon101 chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
Hmm, a woobie OC and OOC Sasuke. How fun... Not.
IcedLady chapter 13 . 4/15/2014
This chapter was awesome! :D A drugged Neko-chan is so hilarious! Good job on the story!
guest chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
I'm sorry but I am not going to go easy on you when reviewing this story. I'm not sure if many people like cliche stories or prefer your writing style but I'm sad to see that many more talented writers out there are being overlooked because they are more serious when it comes to planning, proofreading,revising, ext to become a better writer.
To start off, I had a feeling this story was going to be a bit over the top when you started out with a character profile. An author should be able to describe and develop their character throughout the story not give some profile background info to have it the ready way out. Not only that, the character is "emotionless" and is an "all powerful tailed beast that can control her beast and has neko ears and is all badass and doesn't follow after Sasuke" that is the biggest mary-sue I've ever seen.
Overall, reading through your reviews, it seems like you're either getting your friends or putting your own reviews under different names to bump this story up. I only notice how it's only the same people giving reviews, but maybe I'm just making assumptions. Learn better character development and stop making the character so overpowered, it just makes serious readers cringe and turn away. This review could either open your eyes or make you angry, it's up to you whether you agree or not,
wtf D chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
The last part came to me as very stupid. It got me thinking of what a stupid author you are.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/16/2012
I loved this story soooo much! It was so awesome and yet so sad, especially when Sasuke left. :( Anyways, great story!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 28 . 7/24/2012
Very random and typical of Yasha, lol! :)
Greenjoker chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
When are you going to make the rest of the story, i can't wait to know what will happen .. Plz answer me! :(
Deidaran-Chan chapter 27 . 4/19/2012
write it write it write it! i want to know what happens next!
Hurricane Kazama chapter 27 . 4/18/2012
Hm... Pretty nice job u did there. It was actually a lot better than I expected from a SasukexOC fic. You should write the sequel, it's got potential for a good, epic war and the mushy romance bits aswell :D. However, that cliff hanger ending was pretty annoying... Doesn't anyone appreciate a happy ending anymore? :/
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 27 . 4/4/2012
Loved this chapter! Good luck & update soon!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 27 . 4/2/2012
The poor girl. What! No way! She's pregnant! How sad.

Sequal! Please? Sasuke needs to meet his baby! I almost think that Sasha should die in child birth and Sasuke discover his daughter on pure chance/accident.