Reviews for A Step Away From Falling
Call Brandybuck chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
Haha, Frodo realizes things quickly, I see. :) Great so far. I love reading from Pippin and Diamond's different perspectives. More please!
XenoLongbottom chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Oh! Why aren't you continuing this story? It's brilliant! Such a cliff-hanger too. Please post anew cha[ter. It's so good.
Mallory chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
Hi! I've been reading through your stories and I thoroughly enjoy your work. I just wanted to drop you a note to say how much fun it is to read your material and congratulate you on your engagement!
permanentlyinactive9318 chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
O EM GEE! :D This chapter has me a tiny bit giddy . . . well, maybe it's just my brownies I just made, but . . . loving how Pippin is fighting against Merry and Isengrim and Frodo's common sense! Bwahaha! ;D Lavender Brown must go. Now. o_O LOL. You'd better have an update ASAP! ;) Oh, and get well soon. :) I'm praying for you!

And . . . CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT! :D I'll PM you when the room gets cooler; the heat is doing funny things to my eyesight . . . will get you to that later. XP You're not the only one who's been having trouble with her health, lately. :/

See you around!
Olive chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
Pippin's growing feelings for Diamond, isn't he? And he's in complete denial. I love funny ways of how characters handle their romantic feelings. Can't wait for more!
Olive chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
Love the quick updates. Wish I'd reviewed sooner. I can't wait to see Pippin and Diamond's relationship grow. Keep up the good work.
Heidi Erickson 2 Lazy 2 LogIn chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
It's me. Need proof? We send each other long PMs. I beta read for you. I converted you to Frodo fandom. And you told me your "Frodo" loved you. :) (That was so sweet, by the way!)

Yaaaay for Chapter 4! :D And I gave a tiny fangirl squee when you mentioned Frodo might be coming soon. XD HURRY UP WITH THE UPDATES! :D

- Heidi
Lucy Kay chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
Oh my goodness, when I saw you were writing a Pippin story and remembered how good your Merry story was, I nearly collapsed in spaztic joy. xD

These first chapters are great. Although I do miss the length you once had, you make up for it with your speed updating. 3

Continue on! Hobbits are my passion. n_n

By the way, the added 'Lavender Brown' was too hilarious to hold in. I believe that's Ron's obnoxious, temporary girlfriend from the Harry Potter series, no? xD Was that on purpose?

And about the Casey Anthony verdict:

Even though the entire world knows she's guilty, I think the jury did all they could. The prosecution offered nothing solid enough for higher judgment (no matter how vexing it may be). The prosecution totally blew it in my opinion and the defense just talked and B.S.-ed its way to an end. But this happens in all televised court cases, so no surprise she was let off with less than she deserved. Remember O.J. Simpson? x_x
permanentlyinactive9318 chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Chapters 4, 5, and 6 SHOULD be here reasonably soon. Or else. ;) LOL. Keep up the great work! :D And as for Casey Anthony - I really don't know. I haven't followed the buzz on her, but if she is indeed guilty (and I'm kind of more on board with guilty Casey Anthony) . . . then that judge is really, really screwed-up. :/

REVIEW, PEOPLE! PLEASE! XD
SuNsHiNe-FrOm-CaLiFoRnIa chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I was bored and lurking through FF when I saw this. I LOOOOVE Pippin-Diamond! There aren't enough stories of them; just mostly grose slash. So rock on and update soon!
permanentlyinactive9318 chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Yay! Update! :D Now to see Chapter Three . . . and you'd better be working on Chapter Four right now! ;) Haha. I'm able to use my grandparents' Internet. :D I should go soon to socialize, though. :P Gah, I really don't like it; I always feel like the odd one out, being deaf and all . . . :( But I digress. :P Happy Fourth of July! :D Eat lots of cake and don't get burnt by sparklers! ;)
Olive chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Very interesting. I like the idea of Pippin being a 'ladies man'. Gives his charactar more depth. I can't wait to read how you will portray Diamond of Long Cleve. Update soon!
permanentlyinactive9318 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I am immensely happy to see this published! :D I hope many people review; this is a intriguing fic in the works. You have a lot of skill and style; I would not be surprised if you became a well-known author someday if you ever enter that profession! :) Well, you already know how I feel about this story. :D People better review soon; I want an update as soon as possible! XD

I will be gone all day to see family for Independence Day tomorrow, so I will get to your epilogue on "Just Merry" right now. :) Happy Fourth of July to you all!

- Heidi

P.S. Tell your cousin Rachel I said thank you for the review! It made me smile. :)
Rachel chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Hello, sweet cousin! It is me, Rachel. I know I normally do not review your works because I normally read them before they are posted, but I am excited about this one! So, I just wanted to let you know that. I am going to go now since you're poking me in the side. Honestly, you're going to kill my kidney! Lol! Love you!