Reviews for Return of the Mawgu
Miley cyrus chapter 3 . 3/31
I love spongeBob but I am going to be hannah Montana again but for my long hair I an going to half to where a brown wig 4 my regular long hair any out her questions call 706 398 1949 see y'all
NicoCheesediPizzaAngelo chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Awsome story guys! I really like it. Please continue! Can I just say that Dani is my favorite DP character and I am really annoyed that (as far as I know) she hasn't come up in the games. I love the acronym L.o.s.e.r.s! Please continue!.
On the topic of Dani does her human half have a last name? Because aso far as I know she doesn't but I thought I'd ask? Anyway do I have to say it a third time? Update!
GollaG chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Wow, this is so good. :) I'm glad somebody's delving into the Mawgu's final words and making a story for it. So far, what you two have written is great and enjoyable to read.

Do you mind if I borrow you're Jimmy and Danny meeting part. Just as a reference for my stories. I've been brainstorming for months for an idea for how those two met, and you're idea is perfect. If not, that's okay too. Just thought I'd ask. :)

I am really enjoying the story, and can't wait for an update! :D
PS2wizard chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Red hair? That's either Jazz or... OH NO! Also, I'm kinda surprised that everyone else wasn't surprised to see ach other. Still, not bad.
PS2wizard chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Uh-oh, this doesn't look good for the heroes.
Linzerj chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
*gasp* Pun from that new FOP episode, "When L.O.S.E.R.S Attack!" They were the League of Super Evil Renge Seekers - wow, the name is so very close!
TweenisodeOrange chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
This is a pretty good story. I'm waiting semi-patiently for the next chapter.
E350 chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
The L.O.S.E.R.S., eh? Nice one, Calamitous. :

I'm liking this so far, and here's hoping you continue it. Keep up the good work!
fwhjsjhnklhnfcjklshnflflhnfueh chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
This is good are you going to finish it?
Bleep chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
NOT THE SHOWER! ANYTHING BUT THAT! D8 lol, jk XP

Anyway... How come you guys are so funny? D8 it's not fair... XP

Continue!
HPMewmorpher chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I really like this! I especially liked the flashback. I'm a sercet Phan too.
HPMewmorpher chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Great so far! I like the " get lost" aspect of the story.

Also, the overweight man is Mr. Lancer.
KminkPhantom chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Great so far. I wish they had made another game... It tis a shame you guys don't know anything about Invader Zim. Amazing nonetheless.

Oh, and your author's notes are hiLARious!
DeliciousKrabKakes chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
XD I luv it X3
Jdjfjfjdj chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Holy crap I loved this! Continue!