Reviews for The words that break us: TNPB verse
Xxshadows99xX chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Aww this was a sweet little story, I was wondering what happened during the three months mentioned in the other story.
ForTheLoveOfDarren chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
No one can see it but I totally just soaked my own shirt crying like a baby. Amazing job :)
ViperDaisy chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Yay for happy endings! Glad they got everything worked out. Kurt and Puck make such a good couple in my opinion.

But while I did enjoy the story itself, I had one major complaint. I could probably count on one hand the number of times I saw a comma in both chapters. You need a comma and/or some kind of conjunction to separate the different ideas in each sentence.

So in this sentence: "Dad can I have dinner with Dad and Aunt Sarah we're going to work on my solo?" you could put a comma between "Dad" and "can," as well as been "Sarah" and "we're." This makes those longer sentences a lot easier to read and understand. A beta could definitely help with this, as well as catching typos that you miss. Just something to think about!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
I love this work :3
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Yay finaly! I was waiting for this too ;D
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
You are *officially* the greatest person EVER!(this week) for writing this story! I was totally curious as to what brought the 3-month separation in TNPB, and you hit the nail on the head perfectly. And great way to end this piece with such a happy and humorous moment, considering the amount of tears I shed before that.
eb012203 chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Ah! Amazing! I'm so glad that you posted this!