Reviews for Worlds Colliding
Nolesr1 chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
psss! Zarsla!ik who you are!... wait. that sounded really creepy... anyways! you know me! remember ms. gimble? and hel- i mean math class? wow i hated that class... anyways! i was trying to find you on Deviantart and i couldnt... and i love the story btw! umm... my deviantart account is Nolesr1... cause they really are... HI!:)
nlthalia chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
Hi,

Really loving this story! It's well-written, and just generally awesome... :)

And don't let the number of reviews get you down...write for yourself.

Anyways, I was wondering if I could beta for you. Because a) I love reading your work, and b) there are a couple little spelling errors that I'm a little nitpicky about, and I think you'll get a lot more reviews if you fix that, so it's a bit easier to read. So PM me if you're interested...?

Hope you have a nice day, and update soon!
X Livi4eva X chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
I like the way you've made the wings and fangs of an Arch come out during puberty. Even if other people don't reveiw, don't let that stop you from writing. If you enjoy writing this fanfic then that is all that matters. I am enjoying this fanfic and I'm sure many others are. In my opinion keep on writing because I can tell you've really planned this out and I'm looking forward to reading more :)
X Livi4eva X chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
I'm loving the story so far :) Noughts and Crosses is my great (it's my fav book) and I can tell this story is going to be just as great. Can't wait for an update :)
Even.The.Stars.Refuse.To.Shine chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Interesting thing with the vampires thrown in the mix, I think. This could work out to be a really nice fanfic.

There was a small mistake with the tenses in the first sentence, though - it started off as present but suddenly shifted to past. And there are also some full stops missing.

But other than that it was great! Keep up the good work.
supah-staah chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
SSounds intriguing :)

Update soon with the story, please. 'Cause it seems interesting! :D