Reviews for The Sharp Knife
Caitlin chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
Why, oh why has this fanfic not been completed? I love the idea of it, and the interactions between the characters are amazing! I know you haven't updated this since 2012, but if you have more of this story I would really love to read it!
sharpie78 chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Please don't make it sad! I'm going to read it regardless. It already is so good. I love it when Damon feels like this. I hope you come back to the story!
sharpie78 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I'm clearly on a tear right now of going through all your stories. You are an awesome writer!

I love this song and had to sing it along while reading. VERY emotional.
amanderson-x chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
I love this fic!
K-Marie-M chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
I like this. Hopingnyou continue it.
hekiv chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Great chapter! But I can't wait for the next chapter! :)

Will Elena ever tell Damon that she has cancer?
Will he give her a choice in becoming a vampire instead of dying a mortal death ...

Please, upload the next chapter soon!

- Your Eternal Fan! 3
skeezixx chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
That scene with Stefan pretending he thought he and Elena were going to get back together was hilarious! It was fun seeing them be comfortable enough with Delena's relationship that they could joke about it. Also liked Ric's reaction.
Angela76 chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
It was awesome how Stefan predicted what Elena had to tell him and then teased her and made a joke about it. I think that him doing that went a long way with her not feeling guilty or uncomfortable. Also I love how Damon just can't quit thinking about how he gets to have Elena whenever he wants to now. I laughed so hard when Ric figured out that the two were together. It was so funny!

Thanks for bringing us another great story. I know it's a sad one, but sad ones can still be amazing. Heck whenever I feel like I need a good cry I watch the movie "Beaches" or read a book that brings me to tears. My husband says I'm crazy to do that, but I feel that it helps relieve stress...maybe I am a little out there though ;)

XOXO,
Ang
Angela76 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Wow...not sure I should be reading this right now. My good friend's sister just lost her battle w/ Breast Cancer on Sunday. This is just very real for me and hitting home...wow!

That being said it is a great story. I love how she is admitting her faults and what not. Also thanks for the heads up. It makes me feel good to know that you notice when I'm gone. :)

XOXO,
Ang
cdaye8184 chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Amazing chapter. So glad you decided to update, please make them more frequent. PRETTY PLEASE :)
Lizzy85cec chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
AH! You're breaking my tiny feeble delena heart... :(

I just love, love, love how truly happy Damon is and how she finally told him how she truly felt about him. I'm BUMMED that I just got your tweet about what you're leaning to towards the end :( but you're the author so. This was an awesome chapter... it full of complete love and fluff and I just adored it.

I'm kind of hoping that Damon is too smart to just eat the lies she's feeding him and that he'll kind of give her hell for it. :D I know, mean, but I'm thinking about Damon here :P

Hope you update soon ;)
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Sheesh! As predicted... beautiful writing and you practically brought me to tears. (Had to suck it up being that I'm at work) I want to smack her in the head and be like, just effin turn! A year with Damon would not be enough for me, neither will it be for him, but I guess we'll see how that goes. I'm sure he's going to be agonizingly pissed. I can only imagine how he'll feel after hearing the words he's been longing for, to only loose her in the blink of an eye.

Anyways... I find that though sad, I really like it. Will continue reading :) Will this have a happy ending? :(
ellieloves2read chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Seriously, u need to continue.

I love the way u wrote them in all of ur stories that i've favorited.

I hate that this one is still unfinished. Please continue
cdunbar chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Great start! I hope you're able to post the next chapter soon because I can't wait to see what happens next. ;)
mcbailey chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Your words are beautiful and hot. Please update soon!