Reviews for EO Challenge: The Fall Guy
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Sorry about the lack of owning. :( Me, too. :(

Can't blame Sam for laughing. Such a sight would be pretty funny with all the crap they have to go thru on a regular basis. :D

Nicely done. :)
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Ha ha! I'd give you bonus points for a meaningful (or was it mean to Dean) reuse of this WOW!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Gaaahaha :-) Totally on Sam's side here – I mean, the man's a hero, but that's too much to fight against... Well thought, well written and well delivered, Dizzo :-) Oh, and "...blinked to dislodge tears of unborn hilarity"? Awesome!

xx Kate
moira4eku chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Well, I imagine Dean is gonna well, murder Sam and the well murder the doctor! Funny! And well, I really loved it!
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Ooh, I love your choice of the word. I've got the picture of Dean falling down that well permanently stuck in my head now. :D
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Now Sammy, it's not nice to laugh at your big brother like that. LOL LOL Nice use of the WOW.
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
hmm check under the sofa and between the cushions...things have stranges ways of ending up there sometimes :D.

Did sam make a wish when dean tumbled down the well? lol :D
Ainaof chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I love the image of Sam trying not to laugh at this. And Dean being (or trying to be) pissed off about it. Then the doctor with his poor timing and bad phrasing? Perfect.
Black Rose Blue chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
You have tow write exactly what Sam found so funny about this situation. I have a feeling that every one would be laughing at Dean's misfortute.

Us Supernatural fans are evil aren't we.
Lykaia chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Not nice of Sam to laugh. :P
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I'm seeing a theme like to break his ankle don't ya? Fancy...enjoying hurting our boys!

Bev xx
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Oh, excellent!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I am with Sam. My friends know. If they fall, I laugh and take pictures first and then will help them. It is just an agreement we have because some things are so funny. Once my friend's mom slipped on the ice and slid right under the car. I almost peed my pants...