Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Daughter of Darkness
Allirea chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
Are you going to continue?
AMaeJay chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
I really love this story! What really interests me the most are the Gerudos! I found them so awesome LONG LIVE GERUDO PRIDE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I wanna see what happens next!
DiamondZelda280 chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
Yeah! Nour - You don't FUCK with your badass leader, Rasha! For Din's sake, listen to your fucking badass leader!
lassysenpai chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Hey Can U Plz Try To atleast finsh this story it
Alcidis Aurora chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
How many chapters do you think this story will have?
George and Bob chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
George: OH MY GOB CONTINUE THIS
imnotraven16 chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
FINISH YOUR OTHER STORY. please..

i need to know what happens!
skovstilhed chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
I meant to leave this as soon as I saw the new chapter go up, but real-life busy-ness (and then laziness) got in the way. Sorry for the late review!

Awesome-sauce:

I think what you're doing with Rasha's character is fascinating. I know I said that last chapter, but it got even more fascinating so I'm saying it again. The way you've set it up so that Ganondorf is hated by most Gerudo, and Rasha really isn't clearly competent to lead yet (and even seems to realise it herself) makes her motivations - which, in all honesty, started out feeling a little bland. Oh, standard-issue "you killed my father", ho hum - far more engaging. I think it's, partly, that the need to get revenge prevents her from giving attention to helping her people, and that you see her taking on personal costs in public ill-will for it. Revenge and setting off on an adventure for it is one thing. Revenge, and setting off an adventure, to the neglect of your obligations as leader, is another and I think shows a clearer view of what exactly it means to go on a quest out of revenge - that a person, if not crazy, is maybe suffering from ideas a bit too fixed in their heads.

Leila has really improved this chapter, and the lack of character independent of Rasha really wasn't as much of an issue here. So awesome on that, too.

Could Improve:

I did sort of wonder where, if they were so poor, and in the middle of the desert, the books were coming from (those things are expensive without a printing press, you know) and more generally, I'm not sure how a lot of the life style you described works, exactly, in a place that's mostly sand-dune. (Unless they don't really live in the desert we see in TP and just live next to it or..?)

A few bits of phrasing could be clearer.

My father taught me as a young girl the art of breeding horses. [...] Those horses represented our civilization and the way we've survived'' So, they've survived by carefully chosen breeding programs and that sort of creepy weird stuff? Now, that's obviously not what you mean, and an obtuse reading, but they way the horses symbolise how the Gerudo have survived is left up in the air because you don't really tell us how they do it, or tell us what the horses do that's symbolic so we can work out the answer for ourselves by analogy.

"No," I persisted. At this point, I was arguing irrationally. I just couldn't stand the thought of them choosing Nour over me. "We should approach slowly and kill them from afar. It will be much easier that way."''

Well, okay, but the rest of the argument doesn't sound less rational than what she said before, and it'd be really nice if there was a way in the dialogue to tell apart rational and irrational arguing. As it stands, just being told feels...a bit stale, I guess.
Kassadar-Emperor of Mankind chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
Epic win is epic. KILL OFF LINK! OFF WITH HIS HEAD! !
sailorsweetart chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
:) I really enjoy most of your stories , but i feel bad for rasha :( Oh and i can't help but notice most of the names are arabian :) lol my sisters name is noor and im jenna ;)
Sheikan Laguz chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
YAY! YOU UPDATED! :D

It's official. Leila is my favorite character. Not counting Rasha.

I mean, when they were talking, she basically described me. :)
FlaminghazelGreen chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
ohhhhh, exsiding. all i can say, 'watch out, Link!'
Sheikan Laguz chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
When are you going to update? I really like this!
sailorsweetart chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
Oh, all your stories are amazing

I hope you write more soon !