Reviews for The Unknown Being
loved it
Thebestnana chapter 17 . 9/27/2012
Wow - really good story!
Josie Shipperz chapter 17 . 6/15/2012
amazing so payton was never born it was all a vision? brilliant :)
nbrian72 chapter 17 . 2/23/2012
lovely story
rhochradel chapter 17 . 8/15/2011
I have enjoyed reading this story and I hope that you decide to write another one. The twist that you put on the ending of this story was great.
Kgunter34 chapter 17 . 8/15/2011
Great ending.
Cailley Rachelle chapter 17 . 8/14/2011
I LOVE IT! (: So sad to see that it is done!
Nat3628 chapter 17 . 8/14/2011
So it ALL was a vision! I wonder if the pregnancy was different was because Payton new her mother wouldn't live if it wasn't a normal pregnancy but Aubrey kne her father was there to protect and save Bella if need be. Great story.
liela-k chapter 17 . 8/14/2011
okay the story makes much more sense now that ive read the epi. BBBUUUUTTT i have to say im kinda dissapointed. only 17 chapters. yes they where great and i really loved it but this story in my opinion could have been taken soo many places for so many more chapters. but ovrall i loved i guess jus a little sad it ended.
MaryMary123 chapter 17 . 8/14/2011
okay much better. Now that last chapter makes sense.
Source76 chapter 17 . 8/14/2011
I really enjoyed the ending of this story. It was confusing with the fact the majority of the story was a vision but I think you did a nice job for trying to fix it. I would suggest maybe making a bit more of a change to really show it was a vision. Without the authors note it is a bit confusing.
pmk kelly chapter 16 . 8/11/2011
I am happy u cleared up that chapter I liked it
Cailley Rachelle chapter 16 . 8/11/2011
Still sort of confused. BUT I still love it! :) More soon?
MaryMary123 chapter 16 . 8/10/2011
Well hitting her with the paddles and nothing what did you think we would think? Edward breaks up with her? GO back to the whores. I find him impossible to care about.

Bella is still in hell either way. Drugs and men that don't want her. A child that wants her Daddy.

Break up with her? Hell they are not even together. I am lost here once again.
melissamary55 chapter 15 . 8/9/2011
love it and is bella dead update soon