Reviews for The Unknown Being
MaryMary123 chapter 14 . 8/7/2011
You know at this point you can kill Bella off. Takes care of the drugs and her mental problems or you can change her to vampire. She is suppose to forget a lot of her human memories at that point. Then she will have then blood lust problem and a small child.

She hates Edward so why would he change her? For his daughter!

So what will you do?

I hope on the other side Bella settles down and if she is vamp there will be no drugs.
MaryMary123 chapter 13 . 8/7/2011
Bella is now and unfit mother. Watch that when you go to court and you do drugs.
MaryMary123 chapter 12 . 8/7/2011
Well they deserve it. Bella has been through hell to keep that child and take care of her. Now on the other side, she knows she has a daddy and she wants him. She needs him now. So you got to get past all this BS and forgive all of them enough to them have visitation with Peyton.

Grow up children need both parents as long as they both love and nurture the child.

Off my soap box now.
Serina93 chapter 13 . 8/7/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOON.

Please for future chatpers i want Edwards past conquests to appear e.g. Tanya and whoever he had sex with. I feel that Bella shouldn't give in not yet atleast until she meets them then she should reject Edward but i want to see how Edward overcomes the situation he is in between his past conquests vs his future love.
melissamary55 chapter 13 . 8/6/2011
wow poor bella she has it hard with the child update soon and i hope that she is ok
teddywashere chapter 13 . 8/6/2011
dun dun duunnnn
pmk kelly chapter 13 . 8/6/2011
Loved it
liela-k chapter 13 . 8/6/2011
wow i cant wait for more. it was amazing. ill be stuck on my computer sunday
liela-k chapter 12 . 8/6/2011
omg this story is soooo good that i barley stop to review. i love it. but i do have a question. how often do you update because i would hate to get involve and then realize that you update once every 6 months. lol love it really cant wait for the next update
Nat3628 chapter 13 . 8/6/2011
Bella is being really selfish. She is putting her desires above her daughters. Her daughter needs her father and she is not giving her daughter the chance to get to know him. I'm surprised Charlie has been as quiet as he has about Bella now allow her daughter to see her father. It should touch his heart somehow that a girl would want a relationship with her father since he is a man and a father of a girl. I wonder if you will have Edward watching all this while it is going on in the back ground or not and how he feels about his daughter wanting to see him and how she is treating Bella. I don't think it would be good to change Bella while she is on drugs. If she is going to be changed I would like for her to overcome her drug addiction and resolve her relationship with the Cullens.
Kgunter34 chapter 13 . 8/6/2011
Great update.
Isabela is Online chapter 13 . 8/6/2011
I'm sad that Payton acted that way towards Bella. She knew what Bella went through after the Cullens left her but why was she acting like that? She's a mature child, she knows more than the average children her age, I just don't get it why she disrespected her mother just like that. Now, Bella's in an accident, will she be turned or will someone take her to the hospital and she lives? I'm angry at Payton right now. She should be so understanding of Bella and not act so bratty. Thank you.
MissTeenageDream chapter 13 . 8/6/2011
Payton was such an annoying brat in this chapter. She doesn't know that Edward hurt and abandon her mother but she knows that he hasn't been in her life so why the strong attachment to a man she doesn't even know?

I really hope Bella is ok! She has enough problems and drama in her life I hope that if she is injured that it isn't serious! :(

Great chapter! Update soon!
liela-k chapter 8 . 8/5/2011
oh shit big daddy charlie is pissed
alc1002 chapter 13 . 8/5/2011