Reviews for Valor
nive96 chapter 11 . 6/11
The story is really good. I actually love it but it hasn't been updated for a long time and I really want to know what happens next.
nive96 chapter 1 . 6/10
I've read till chapter 11 it's very clear that the story is so not over so when are u going to continue
misspopular1 chapter 11 . 11/17/2014
more please
RandomNonSequitur chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
It makes me a little sad that it's been so long since you last updated this. I just started watching Castle and I love Esposito and Lanie together. This fic is fantastic and I hope someday you pick it back up and update. Great work!
F Maurice chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
So what's Javier's secret?
F Maurice chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
DeMarco sounds like bad news.
F Maurice chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
Good description in this chapter.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Interesting.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
I would love for this to be finished! Even though u haven't been on in awhile!
Castle Fan chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
This Is a great story butb one thing on the show Esposito's dad left when he was young and moved to Miami (i think) with his new wife so yeah ijs
Guest chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
I just read this it's absolutely amazing you have a true talent please continue this and don't let your talent go to waste
AustrianGirl chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
Augh, why isn't this complete? The story is so good, the characters described spot on and I want to know how it continues w I enjoyed the story so far especially since I am a huge Esplanie shipper. I hope this will get updated at some point :)
Hell-and-bliss chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I NEED THIS STORY TO BE UPDATED. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I read it again all this morning and I just NEED more. Please, if you love me, you will, lol.
LFVoy chapter 11 . 10/20/2012
I get into this, it starts getting good, and THEN I realize it hasn't been updated in over a year? Not fair. Please update soon. I -love- nice meaty stories and this one has everything in it.
Genie Este chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Hi! Greatly enjoying the story so far - love to see a story centered on Lanie and Esposito, especially with their voices so spot on. :)

Just a quick note of barely any importance: while a Persian dialect is spoken in Afghanistan, it's not likely to be referred to as Farsi by the locals or by troops who have spent time there - the variety of Persian language spoken in Afghanistan is usually Dari, and Iranian Persians usually speak Farsi. So yeah, just an interesting factoid. ;)