Reviews for MEMORIAL DAY
CharlesTheBold chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Excellent ending, particularly the way Joan still took responsibility for poor judgement rather than gloating over her victory. Sounds like the "lawyer in supernatural court" is a springboard for future stories. And was fun to have the old klutzy Joan back as the judge.
SamoaPhoenix9 chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
So this is how Joan got her start in that courtroom. Interesting that her hints on how to get out of it came from God...and Ryan. I liked this story a lot and I can't wait to see what comes next!
CharlesTheBold chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Great setup for a courtroom drama. One presumes that the denizens of the Inferno have God's permission to treat her this way; I wonder why He's not doing more to protect Joan. And the botched mission of the beginning (failing to save her cousin's life) means that Joan is being hit at her most vulnerable. And it was an ominous device to bring in Joan's worst enemy Ryan and tell us that the others make him look nice in comparison.
SamoaPhoenix9 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
So this is how Joan knew about that courtroom in The American Way. I wonder who brought the charges against her...