Reviews for Bloody Horcrux
Kai chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
"A very cold shower" - Didn't Harry just come from a half frozen pond in the middle of winter? Soaking wet and hypothermic? Why would he add to the problem and risk pneumonia or whatever comes with being too cold? Why doesn't he start with lukewarm water and raises the temperature slowly until he's no longer in danger of dying and then just masturbates? It would prevent getting a boner at the next sight of Hermione (which the shower alone, irrespective of temperature, does not), feel much better and prevent his death by hypothermia.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Any chance that the next 2 chapters will be coming up?
Muroshi chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Aww please come back and finish this it's funny and interesting.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
nice chapter
Smithback chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
cool!
amsev chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
LOL! Nice job wiping out Ronald!
badkidoh chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
great chapter.
starboy454 chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
excellent update
ALineInTheSand chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Amazing chapter! Can't wait to read the next!

-B :)
pfeil chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Nice way to get rid of Ron.

Here's hoping that he manages to recreate the scene ASAP.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Very, very different!
Marcus Davidson chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
That was pretty good. Got kinda rushed at the end, but I enjoyed it. I wish you would have made it a bit longer, but good none the less.
Elf Knight chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Poor Ron! But that was actually pretty darn funny. I wondered why Harry didn't realise that maybe some of Hermione's words could have been true. If nothing more, he should have realised how hot she was. Oh, well! The ending was a little depressed but the fanfic was awesome and I would love a sequel. Epic, stuff! :)
only i would know chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
U should continue this story!
1529 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I like the concept and would enjoy reading a longer story based on this prompt if you do decide to pursue that avenue.

Good story.