Reviews for Lifeguard
cdl chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Good!
Rainey chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
This was fantastic! I was glued to my computer and had to read the whole story through to the end. Your description is so vivid I could picture it all in my mind. This would be a great 2-part episode.
R.U. Lisnin chapter 6 . 9/30/2012

Indeed, he did.

For Steve's.

And his.
Craftygirl11 chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
You should definitly finish this. At least write two more chapters. This one was really good and I really enjoyed it.
Mc Parrot chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Hi, I asked for recs for fics where the 50 boys were swimming for their lives. This one came up and it is fantastic. Loads of angst and effort and bonus extra whumping.
Lovely.
Loved the added bit of Mary, and Steve being cared for for the first time in his life. This hit all my H/C spots
Great story.
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
good story, really liked it

will be back for the epilogue, should you plan on writing one
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
nice start or rather an interesting one ;)
Nilah chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
Loved this story. I know previous reviews may have been inconsistent or non-existent but I always like to thank my writers. Without you where would we be? Missing out on priceless moments that we wish not only ourselves could envision. Thank you. Job well done. Any more in your pen (winking and waggling eyebrows)
jaws chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
more please :)
kimber1461 chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Yep,Steve, thank the dolphins!

WONDERFUL!
janie m chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Loved all the H/C in this story. Thanks.
fangirl29 chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Glad you're back! The first few chapters were so riveting because I wasn't sure how much more hurt you would pile on Steve and Danny. Now I'm wondering how you're gonna handle the emotional fall out. Is there more angst coming or are we back on track to "happily ever after"? I can't wait for the next update!
shirik chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
thank you so much for this amazing story!
Synbou chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
Welcome back! Thank you for another amazing chapter. Your words depicted Danny and Steve's state of mind in a very compelling way. I really enjoyed it.