Reviews for The Pond Chronicles: Beautiful Disaster
*MIND EXPLODES AT THE END*
YOU ****ING ***HOLE...
sorry...
Lady Asphodelic chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
Dang so she was his daughter, I knew it!

-Asphodel
Lady Asphodelic chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Love it! Very interesting chapter. :D Can't wait to read what's you have in store next!

-Asphodel
timano chapter 42 . 6/25/2012
An excellent story-10 out of 10 stars! I enjoyed meeting your OCs, and your other characters were for the most part in character. I look forward to reading the sequel to this, which I'll get to eventually, as I'm reading the Doctor Who stories from oldest to newest, if they catch my interest-and yours certainly did! You could have a future as a writer.
Mrs Doctor Who 11 chapter 42 . 12/31/2011
My favourite story on here. So glad it's not over, but you'll have to be pretty damn good to beat what you've come up with before :D

Mrs DW 11 xx
Emperor Niro chapter 41 . 12/21/2011
Glad that there will be a sequel. You just can't end such a good fic without a proper ending.
BlackxValentine chapter 41 . 12/20/2011
Incredible, bittersweet ending.
Blanche K chapter 41 . 12/20/2011
AAAWWWW sweet chapter. They do grow fast. Keep it up. Thanks -Bianca K ;)
Emperor Niro chapter 40 . 12/20/2011
Oh no, the last chapter! I'll definitely miss this fic, then. And sorry for not reviewing the last chapter.
TheGirlWithTheOnyxRose chapter 40 . 12/20/2011
No. please dont have the Doctor leave Amy, Aria and Alice and Rory :( That would absolutely break my heart. :(
Emperor Niro chapter 38 . 12/13/2011
Sorry I couldn't review sooner, but now that I am, I'd like to say that this was a very good chapter.
itsthetruth chapter 38 . 12/10/2011
If you have writers block, can I give you a suggestion? (As I'm a massive fan of your story) maybe Amy and The Doctor could have another baby as they didn't get to raise Aria and Alice properly? Just a thought:) x
MrsStyles1997 chapter 38 . 12/10/2011
Maybe u could take them to the parrell universe and see rose again and tell her he's married and see wat happens after that
TheGirlWithTheOnyxRose chapter 38 . 12/9/2011
Tardis mean time...LOL
Emperor Niro chapter 37 . 11/26/2011
As usual, I loved it. Very interesting idea, having the bad guy be a shapeshifter that feeds off fears. And I can't wait to see how Alice and Rory try to get out of that!