Reviews for Black and Yellow
CameoRuby chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
Nice little collection of one shots :) All so far very well written
PixlePrime chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
This was adorable!
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
This one was hilarious. A nice change compared to your previous chapters.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
short and sweet but I wish i knew more onto why Mihkaila broke up with Sam. That might have given the last sentence more meaning.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
I can see Sam thinking this and you did very good on writing about it. short and sweet.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
It was very short but contained a lot of emotion. I am pretty sure this is how Sam felt when Bee was not around as much. Nice job on being in character.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
That was sweet. The Autobots may be biological machines but they still have human traits one of them being emotions. You did good. just try to keep Sam in character.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I love this concept you have going on here!
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
LMAO
kathmandu chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
Very cute series. I've totally enjoyed each drabble so far and am looking forward to reading more. Thanks for sharing these with all of us!

Kath
Doyle0915 chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
Love it! XD
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
BWUAHAHAHA!
CaMaRoFaN14 chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
nasty little things those Woodchucks. One completely destroyed my veggie patch before I shot the little ** dead. Judy you have my full sympathy.

Anyway love the series and keep writing. It was stuff like this that should have been in the movie or at the very least in a bonus features segment. :) you rock.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Another good chapter!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
You're right: Stuff like this wasn't in the movie enough at all. And it should've been!