Reviews for Bella And The Bear Rewritten
doglover11 chapter 2 . 3/18
Im sorry to hear that happened.

Will u update this story or have discontinued
obandohellen chapter 1 . 1/9
plz plz plz writte more chapters!
horsesrules chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
write more its really good
Emmy 1995 chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
So sorry hope he will realize how dumb he is if not them he does not deserve such a talented person I love the story so far
Hedgehogs5428 chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
LOVE THIS! Sorry to hear about the break up. Hope you can update soon:)
Black Witch Kings chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Awwww I hope you feel better...DON'T EAT TOOOO MUCH ICE CREAM! Hope it works out.D : I can't wait for next chapter
kittiyloveranime chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
ill always be waiting especially because of this massive cliffhanger
01katie chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
I'm sorry I was with a guy for 3 years then BAM he split but you know what you gotta do get some of your single girls and get you some Jack and for the first shot for your cheers you say this " Here is to the men that we love and here is to the men that love us, but the men that we love will never love us so fuck all the men and heres to us" it may not help with that first shot but by the end of that bottle you won't give two shits and in the morning you'll feel so bad that you wont even have that asshat on your mind.:)
ShellzVampires chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I loved it hope theres more:)
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This is excellent please tell me there is more. I really love it.
Emmy chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Uuuuhhh... Is this a one shot or something? I mean I don't think it is cause of the way it ended but I really don't know... But! If it's not update soon cause I'm curious to see where it goes!:)
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Very good! Just a suggestion though. i read your original, when bella woke up she was bound and in the dark, may i suggest you DON'T do this! Or at least have someone there to calm her fear, cause, trust me, this IS frightening! Oh, by the it' not board!
bells and cullen forever chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Love it! please update soon:)
Twisted Musalih chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Cant wait to read more. Update soon