Reviews for My Ocs bios
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
hahaha i thought hey were normal then i caught on haha good work with them GOD dragons and tmnt my favourite things in the world and you've mix them thanks...who?
Angel chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Write the story write the story write the story write the story write the story write the story write the story write the story write the story write the story write the story write the story write the story write the story.

I said it 14 times and I only say something 14 times if I have complete faith in it.
Ravenhearst chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Who, is this gonna be a Romance/Adventure fic? Or is it simple friendship?
bluepickles92 chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Oooooo I cannot wait for this. I love these epic adventure type stories... I like your OCs too.

Just as a quick tip: no two people have the exact same personality; your OCs can have things in common with each other and non OCs, but cookie cut-out OCs are predictable and dull.
Sushi Shea chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Greetings, Who! My name is Sushi Shea Shogun, resident Jedi of the league of Extraordinarily Honest People forum. I just ran by to add my two cents.

I do not recommend posting bios of your characters on the fan-fiction website. You're telling us everything about your characters instead of allowing us the chance to get to know their pasts, occupations, appearance, and personalities through your skills in story telling. You're basically telling me that you cannot demonstrate these traits, so you instead choose to simply tell me. Remember the golden rule; show, don't tell.

Instead of posting a document completely composed of list biographies, try instead to demonstrate what is listed here in a story. List biographies are perfect for personal reference (I have one for my own fan character on my computer, as well as reference biographies for canon characters that appear in the story I'm planning) and for receiving constructional advice from a critic (the forum I'm a part of has at least two others) , but you shouldn't feel the need to show it to your entire audience.

However, while this is on the site, I might as well add my little tid-bits referring to your characters, eh? After all, that is the purpose of posting this, right?

Your leading ladies are A LOT like our heroes in a half-shell. Leena is the Leonardo of the group. Raven is the Raphael. Dana is the Donatello, and Miley is the Michelangelo. They even wear each turtles' signature colors!

Now, they may not be clones fic-wise, but speaking technically, they might as well be with their almost spooky similarities. As I have said to quite a few writers before you, we already have a Zen Leader, a Hot-Head Rebel, a Sensitive Smartie and a Goofball-Joker; it isn't on the creative side to add four more.

Instead of doing this, try working outward from stereotypes that haven't been used in the universe before. Perhaps one of them is a cloud-cuckoo lander who's always off in their own little world and sees ours in a strange way, while another is a manipulative, ruthless and uncompromising character? Maybe another is quiet, secluded and grouchy, but responsible and committed? There are many combinations that you could experiment with; it takes a little more work and love to create a fresh new character, let alone a batch of them that compliment and balance each other, but it's very rewarding when you are commended for creating a unique story with them.

I apologize if I offended you in any way, and you are free to ignore me if you like. I want to see how this story will proceed, so by all means, press forward; I just hope that you will keep what I told you in mind. If you need any clarification or feel that I misinterpreted something, feel free to reach me via private messaging. I'm eager to hear from you!

Write, write, write!

Sushi Shea Shogun.
KameTerra chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Technically, all of the stuff posted here is strictly background info, and thus doesn't really belong up here as a posted 'story'. You can check ff .net guidelines if you wish. In the future, stuff like this is more appropriately just posted on your author's profile, so as not to clutter things up for people looking for stories. In addition - and I'm not trying to be rude, here - part of the art of writing a story is incorporating necessary background and details into the text itself, as part of the story. This makes things a lot easier on your readers, even though it takes a lot of effort and practice as a writer. Good luck with your story. :)

KameTerra
Rose Black Dragon chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Tu perdonaras la ignorancia pero: ¿que son OCs?, ya habia visto estas letras en otras historias pero no puedo entender que significan. '. Esto es parecido a las historias de los RPGs que he jugado, de hecho Yunuen me sugirio que escribiera una historia basada en lo que conozco y como conozco bien los juegos de RPG se me ocurrio una idea... :D un poco primitiva pero Yun dice que no importa si no se es muy bueno al principio, que con el tiempo uno mejorara (espero). Tengo "construidos" tres capitulos pero quiero terminarla antes de sacarla a la luz. ¡Felicidades!, ¿cuantos años cumples?.