Reviews for One difficult kitty
Red-Phonix14 chapter 2 . 3/7
So sweet and corny!
lulu422 chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
That was beautiful. Like really, really, REALLY epic!
Lilia1998 chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Oh wow
Just- Wow
XD
I can't describe how awesomely you did with this fanfic and how you described everything in it.
I love it!
Sanity and Katlin chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
... Was he attacked by Gill? ...?

S&K
ScienceWolf chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
okay.. second time reading it... AND I STILL LOVE IT! I would love if you wrote a puppy!AlfredxArthur story, it would be adorable!
roughdiamond5 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
This was so adorable! I admit, it was hard for me to imagine Lovi as a cat at first, and your grammar (while fantastic for an ESL person) struggles a little. However, you may have converted me to an Itacest shipper because I loved the way you portrayed Lovi and Feliciano together.

Lovi's possessiveness, while not normally a healthy trait, was perfect since he's an animal, and you've done a very good job of blending animal traits with Lovi's personality. As for Feli, his narration style sounded just like he was speaking (that is, he was in-character).

Yes, I really liked this story, Lovi especially. The concept was unique, but you definitely put life into it with your excellent characterization. Well done!
Ellenthefox chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
D'awww that was so heartbreaking and adorable! How protective lovi is and how unsure Feli is is just perfect! n_n
DarkSapphireXx chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
aww how cute! I really like how you managed to translate lovino's 'overprotective big brother'-ness into this story. Well done! :)
Kate Arduenna chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
So cute! And as for the puppy! Alfred, yes, yes, YES!
Hetaliapasta90 chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
I love~ this story~~~~~
CodeLyoko chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Awww that was such a sweet story!
Cecil chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Hey! Thats not bad! It was such a sweet story. Such As im not used to reading... However i love itacest too. You should really try the puppy!Alfred x Arthur story. So please continue on with writing!
l Ashuri l chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Aw, this story was so cute! I shed a tear just thinking about it.

Do you think you can write a story about Alfred and Arthur's relationship with each other?

Anyway, this story was really pleasant and i hope you will write new stories soon!
xxikurumixx chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
I think you should make the Alfred and Arthur Story. I would love to read it. These are all so cute.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Ah, so CUTE! This is the first Italy/Romano I have ever read, and I loved it! So adorable. Normally incest doesn't work for me, but for some weird reason, if it's hetalia, it's okay. :shakes head at self: Yeah, I was curious, so I looked this up and your story reahed out to me, yay!

YYWKMN.