Reviews for Bromance is what you make it
Kiki1770 chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
That was adorable, and the ending was very heart-warming. I'm glad it wasn't too depressing.
hinatahime666 chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
It was soo cute X3
rawr52 chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
That was so so so so so so so so cute! I loved that kiss so much! And when Arthur woke up :') I'm crying and smiling at the same time :P
rawr52 chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Oh my gosh yay he realised he's in love with him. *Happy dance*
rawr52 chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Ah, InDenial!Merlin, how I love you :P
rawr52 chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
I like how you've introduced Gwen into the story. You've kept her very true to her character :)
rawr52 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Aww poor Merlin :'(

And Morgana, being so cute and sisterly. I miss this side of her on the show.
YAOIboy19 chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
nice ending loved it 3
JustAnotherStarkid chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
Well done I normally don’t like Arthur and Merlin relationships because once I got hocked on Merlin I read the book from the 1800 and Merlin actually is Arthur’s grandfather and that’s a bit creepy. But what you’ve done was very enjoyable.
Merthur Dreamer chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
I thought this was perfect. *sighs*

The beginning was was flawless, a great continuation from where we left off. The way Merlin is so hesitant to express his feelings... but they run so deep, its so romantic. Merlin's prediction for their futures was heart-breaking, the way he felt that Arthur will never notice him... he needs to have more faith in his friend. Merlin does love Arthur so much and it shines through; from his longing looks to the tender touches and the way he holds his hands. When Gwen found him... it was so heart-warming, the fact that he stayed over night, it was also so adorable.

I thought you handled his awaking... perfectly beautifully. I loved the way that he gradually woke up, not all there yet, but through the haze, all he thought of was Merlin. I loved the moment when he heard his soft snoring, the way he'd always remember Merlin's voice. The way he kept remembering some of the conversations... and how they all had Merlin, how he remembered Merlin was always by his side was amazing and just so romantic. It was also so fluffy, the way that Arthur was trying to get Merlin's attention, but kept failing... but when he did get him to notice... it was one of the most magical moments. Merlin realisation was perfect and the hug... it expressed so much, all his emotions shining through... it was wonderful, and so romantic. When Vivan and the gang came along... it broke my heart; the way Merlin felt seperated and like Arthur didn't notice him was... so painful, but in fact, Arthur wanted him to stay above all the others... shouldn't that say something? When Merlin came back from his 'toilet break' and Arthur was so concerned, it was brilliant. The way Arthur wanted his Merlin back, was so touching. And when Merlin was about to leave and then Arthur stopped him... the moment was perfect. The back and forth of the questions was perfectly timed... Merlin's slow realisation of why was... perfect to say the least... and when Arthur said he remembered his confession... the world froze. It was beautiful, but Merlin ran from his feelings...

I glad Gwen conviced him. And Morgana is such a matchmaker, spying on the boys, and getting Gwen and Lancelot... I'm glad she's found someone.

And... this next scene was... beautiful and beyond romantic. Merlin's hesitancy because he thought he'd destoryed their friendship was heart-breaking. He feels so much emotion and affection for Arthur that it is truly overwhelming. Arthur's questions were perfect, the way he was building it up, trying to say the vital thing was brilliant. When Merlin tried to run away... and Arthur grabbed his heart, my heart froze... and when he kissed him... my heart melted. It was so magical and romantic. All their feelings for each other just pouring out... finally, two sides together, finally.

Thanks For Sharing x
inactive132 chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
I know that English in not your first language as you have stated in your stories and I really really like your stories. I think you should get a beta, they could help with your grammar and your spelling. It will help a lot if you do. Anyways, this story was so good, I wished Merlin had told Vivian that she was a liar to her face but oh well. Awesome story.
Eternalduckling 77 chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Let us start off with, i love a lot of your stories this one included :D

,but i felt that the story was kind of a let down towards the ending. You put so much detail and emotion your first four chapters then suddenly bam the ending. i still felt the ending was just. I just hoped you would add a little more but it was really well plotted. thx again for all your hard work and keep on writing.

sincerely, one among many of your fans :D

( sorry for all my grammar issues if it bugs you )
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
I really liked this fic. And for someone who's first language isn't English you don't do too badly writing it. Good luck with future works.
Magpie1600 chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
I absolutely love the ending. I love that they realize they love each other and with Morgana organizing the wedding it will be wonderful. Please do an epi with Wedding ceremony. Please.
Melbi chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Awwwww! Beautiful ending ) Thanks so much!