Reviews for To Die Human
Dizzo chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I could really see this happening, very believeable; and it's nice to see Rufus getting a rare bit of drabble action.

Nice job.

x
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I think you have a beautiful tittle. And I think you should have used it in the story. "She had loved him, but she didn't die human"

But I still commend you on how you command the words, and paint such a vivid picture in so few words.

Love, tribble
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Great attention to detail, each little nuance adds to make it very real and visceral for me!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
It was interesting to read first a rare Rufus point of view, but also a little bit of Bobby's back story like this.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Ohhh – the darkness a hunter has to roam :-(

Again a wonderful piece of work, loved the depth of it, and the hint at Rufus' past, his wife, his pain. Kudos, Annika :-)

xx Kate
Madd Aless chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
That is definitely how it could've happened
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I love that you did two so that you could share one for inspiration! I somehow deleted the drabble challenge before reading it (and subsequently e-mailed Onyx this morning wondering where it was) and thus am behind.. I will use your inspiration to go forth and do good things which I will then not speak about... hmmm, maybe we should have had people report them here to inspire good doing... they could always keep it a secret from the receiver... thanks for jumping in!
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011