Reviews for Dare
HeroTheGreat chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
magicdemi-god223 chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
This chapter just plain makes my at hurt. A plea for help that will quite possibly never be answered. You're seriously good at writing from Fai's point of view. You should keep on going :-). I'd love to read more on Fai's thoughts during the one month when the bet occured.
sapphireswimming chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Fantastic. I'm so glad that you picked up this story again. I really like seeing everything from Fai's point of view. The juxtaposition from everything that Kurogane THINKS in the original story is completely thrown on its head here and I really like seeing that.

And your prose, as always, is very lovely.

Thanks! :D

Sapphireswimming
LastingDream chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
so sweet... and sad at the same time...a challenge like that is painful to do...

plz, update soon :)
LastingDream chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
awesome fic XD I hope you can update soon :) loved it!
Mikkeneko chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
As I said before, I'm enjoying your Fai POV. You balance him very well - he doesn't (can't) forget his sorrows, but he's very skilled at blocking them out of his mind while he focuses on the joys at hand. I always thought that his happiness couldn't be ALL fake, fandom convention of the 'jester's mask' aside. His interactions with Sakura and Mokona are very sweet, too.
Mikkeneko chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
It is definitely interesting to see the reverse of POVs - and see how much of an unreliable narrator Kurogane can be. (Well, at least when it comes to guessing Fai's motivations.) I like your Fai POV thought; it has the same sort of dreamy and wandering style as his personality, the "What-ifs" and "I-wishes" that take him away from the painful reality he doesn't want to face.
Irene Gerke chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I am so incredibly delighted by your stories. Having read Irresistible (after reading this one) I am ecstatic to have another talented author to follow. I am looking forward to following Fai's POV even though I am sure there will be a great deal of sadness induced my it. Just as with Kurogane's side of the story you have done a wonderful job connecting with his character and his head space so to speak.