Reviews for All the Way to Hell
talerano chapter 1 . 5/9
Yo I love this! That last sentence by Padme tho... wow! Nice!
Feanariel chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
That quote fits Anakin and Padmé quite perfectly and I like how you used it in the story, with Anakin saying those words to Padmé in their temporary paradise on Naboo, and then Darth Vader recognizing the truth in them, as he remembered all that he had lost and realized he was in his own personal hell. Well written and moving.
Just Crucio It chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Your writing is so beautiful, and I find or A/P oneshotd even more so. This is sad and light hearted at the same time and I'm very depressed now.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Sad, and so sweet. Makes me want to cry. This could easily be canon:

fs70/f/2010/183/6/d/Vader_s_Remorse_by_
DavidYurman chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This was hauntingly beautiful. I Absolutely love this!
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
*sighs* And you've just proven why I don't like the Anakin/Padme pairing. Just as hard to imagine in writing as in the movies. Or rather, just as nauseating. However, that means you did a good job characterizing them. Oh, and at least you made the romance funny in some ways, like Anakin's speech about things calming down and Padme's shocked indignation, and then later, Padme sated and sleepy and not really listening. You do a good job making characters feel like real people you could meet on the street. Very cool.
D0ll chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
The dialogue was very real and the overwhelming love they shared was exemplified here in your writing.

A favorite AxP of mine for sure.
Daintress chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Wow, I haven't read SW fanfic in YEARS, but this was great. :) Love it!
TearsOfARose chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I really like this story, it was sweet and my heart just broke at the end. poor Ani :(
Lila Johanna chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Awwww! So cute! Even the very last part with Vader. Great job!
Coleen561 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Excellent. I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for posting it here.
Morgothrond chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Really liked it. Really emotive without it being obnoxious or corny.

Nice story.
Christina Fey chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Aww, such a tragic end for sure. Always gotta love a little Anakin and Padme.

~Jessi