Reviews for До самой смерти частей нас
Emy chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
No, please no. Don't stop the things hère. I would so much that Florence and Anatoly could be together. Why they couldn't have their happy ending ?! Please continue I really love your writing style!
I promise you that now, I will always let a little note after reading. I know how much it will be nice for you.
Sorry for my bad english, I am not a native speaker.
eponnia chapter 12 . 10/25/2013
I'm so glad this fic is back! I love what you are doing with life after Bangkok. Keep up the good work!
dawnknits chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
This is the first Chess fic I've read, and I enjoyed it very much. The show leave so many open ends before, during, and after the story. Well done.
MommyMoni215 chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
Aww, nice reunion! Very sweet! I have a feeling it won't be all butterflies and rainbows, though... ;-) Thanks for the translation! Can't wait to read more! :-)
Maleficent-darkgoodwitch2416 chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
Yeah. She gets her father back
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
That was so sweet :)
chzahradsfdas chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
Is it just me, or is there a storm coming...

I really hope good things happen to Ferenc, I do like him. And I want to know more about Gregori Vas! :o

Oh hey a mention of Freddie, that's new. Freddie calling Russians bad names... not so much. xD

You've got me so scared that all the progress Anatoly made with Svetlana is going to be all for nothing, though. Oh no.

But updates, good yes.

Inky
Maleficent-darkgoodwitch2416 chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Get him to England.
Kalyxia chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
Loved this chapter :)
chzahradsfdas chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
I TOTALLY THOUGHT YOU HAD GIVEN UP ON THIS. I discovered it... in January, I think! Wow! I was hoping that it would be updated and now it has been and *flail*

Sorry, I'm fangirling a little.

Anyway! I really love where this story is going! Please update again! (Sooner than last time maybe! :P)

Inky
MommyMoni215 chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
Hello! I just wanted to send a quick review of your story and tell you I am enjoying it very much. Granted, I don't speak Russian, but you give enough context clues to let the average reader know what is being said. Thank you!
Kalyxia chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
Yay, I missed this fic :)
Kalyxia chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
I missed this fic. Great chapter, please up date soon :)
Alice chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
This is one of the few Chess stories i actually enjoy! I'm sorry about your loss, and may they rest in piece.
megbricks chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
sorry about the death, and GREAT chapter