Reviews for Cursed
JoinTheDarkSideOfMagic chapter 45 . 1/15
I know it has been years since the story was finished but i had to review.I thoroughly enjoyed reading it no matter how many hours of sleeping and studying i missed,it was all worth pace, the characters ,everything was fantastic!I feel sad that i joined the RK fandom so late but happy that so many people enjoy and write so beautiful stories.I cant even call your story a twist of beauty and the beast,because it is so much more than beautiful and my words dont to your story justice.
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 3 . 12/30/2017
Loved it!
Ally Kenshin chapter 3 . 12/23/2017
Things sure are getting intriguing...I guess. For some reason, I thought Sano would be a rooster, but it really doesn't matter.
Hellz Blaze chapter 45 . 8/9/2017
This story was so beautiful! Very captivating! Could not stop reading it at all! LOVED IT!
KrisyStory chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
I've read this story once before and been wanting to read it againI love fantasy and romance and the way you wrote this story is so so lovely and I'm such a daydreamer haha
Sessha Kenshin chapter 45 . 4/1/2017
Having watched the live action of Beauty and the Beast this year I just had to re-live your story. The movie is great actually, they've fixed holes from the cartoon version, in addition to great actors and songs. Nevertheless your version is still THE best... of course unfair to compare since most likely my opinion is biased from a Ruruoni Kenshin fan, but still. You have really made a lot of great stories, and this is one of my favorites. Just thought you deserve to know.
kongosoha chapter 45 . 1/13/2017
After finishing your story, I needed to come here and leave you a few words of praise. Your take on this tale was breathtaking; really, congratulations! I especially liked what you did to Kenshin's character. The way his appearance matched his temperament, from walking shirtless and with his hair undone to wearing clothes again, was brilliant! Thank you for this lovely book. ;)
Kaokenfan chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Wow! What an amazing story. You are indeed really good at this. I'm so happy the way kenshin finally understood how kaoru really loved him after all of his insecurities. Beautifully written. Thank you for this, I hope you continue writing!
Computerberry chapter 45 . 9/9/2016
This took me all day to read but it was worth it. Absolutely beautiful
JasmineDragon22 chapter 45 . 5/11/2016
Wow what an awesome fic. Captivating from beginning to end. Splendid take of the beauty and the beast story.
Skyzhe Kenzou chapter 45 . 4/27/2016
This is a very beautiful well-written story. I love it. Thank you for sharing this to us. Please, keep writing 3
Baymax67 chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
I like this it seems awesome
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 45 . 1/25/2016
Aaw this fic was so cute. And I really liked the pacing, even though you mentioned a couple times at the beginning that people thought it was too slow. I think all that stuff in the beginning was necessary to make sure it developed smoothly and naturally as the story went along :) Thank you so much for sharing! I enjoyed every single moment reading this :)
Guest chapter 45 . 1/13/2016
I really liked this story! One thing I was never sure of, though, was; what time period was this taking place in, roughly? I'm thinking somewhere around the Meiji period, but I'm really not sure.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/8/2016
I REALLY, REALLY like this story so far! I'm glad that Kenshin yelled at more than just Kaoru this time when he was having a moment of growth so this way the others can start to understand that somewhere inside, he does care about what happens to them, even if he has done a very poor job of expressing it in the past. I'm also glad he said what he did to them about his father so that they have a better idea of how much he disliked his father. Um, Katsu shouldn't have had any problem seeing the path or their surroundings in the dark because ring tailed lemurs have good night vision. I don't really think you'll change that part now, since it's been so long, but I just wanted to let you know.
1,274 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »