Reviews for Cursed
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 45 . 10/9
I don't understand how you could have ever thought that this story wouldn't be as good as other Kenshin/Kaoru Beauty and the Beast parodies, it was absolutely beautiful. What made it the most beautiful and more unique than any other parodies I've read is that it didn't follow the story line as the original Beauty and the Beast, instead you truly turned it into your own version. Most authors stick to the original Disney storyline while filling in different names or changing some background, but you created your own storyline that fit in the the background of Rurouni Kenchin unlike anything I've ever seen. I loved how you took your time with the story and not once did it feel like you rushing through to have it finished. I also loved all the different relationship struggles that were happening with characters in the background, it was the perfect way for your readers to feel empathy not just for Kaoru and Kenshin, but for every person in the story. This is definitely one story I will enjoy reading over and over again.
Pinestripes25 chapter 45 . 10/4
Gosh, this is so good. SO GOOD. I love how you adapted the Beauty and the Beast story here. It feels very unique but authentic. I also love the twist on the curse itself and how it is broken in particular. The romance is so, so sweet. And Kaoru and Kenshin are in character! For some reason I feel like a lot of RK fics don't accomplish that, so it was SO refreshing here. I even loved the sideplots with the other villagers and servants. This is an absolute favorite of mine now. Thank you!
Reading this again. I love it! If it were turned into an anime, I would so watch it!
YuKiOnA-Ga chapter 45 . 7/11
Oh, this story surpasses all expectations! I know it will become one of the few I will come back to again and again, whenever I need to fall in love with this manga/anime.
marianmerza chapter 45 . 3/1
That was so incredibly long and awesome hahaha. Lost a lot of sleep coz I had to keep on reading. Thank u for the lovely story
JoinTheDarkSideOfMagic chapter 45 . 1/15
I know it has been years since the story was finished but i had to review.I thoroughly enjoyed reading it no matter how many hours of sleeping and studying i missed,it was all worth pace, the characters ,everything was fantastic!I feel sad that i joined the RK fandom so late but happy that so many people enjoy and write so beautiful stories.I cant even call your story a twist of beauty and the beast,because it is so much more than beautiful and my words dont to your story justice.
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 3 . 12/30/2017
Loved it!
Ally Kenshin chapter 3 . 12/23/2017
Things sure are getting intriguing...I guess. For some reason, I thought Sano would be a rooster, but it really doesn't matter.
Hellz Blaze chapter 45 . 8/9/2017
This story was so beautiful! Very captivating! Could not stop reading it at all! LOVED IT!
KrisyStory chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
I've read this story once before and been wanting to read it againI love fantasy and romance and the way you wrote this story is so so lovely and I'm such a daydreamer haha
Sessha Kenshin chapter 45 . 4/1/2017
Having watched the live action of Beauty and the Beast this year I just had to re-live your story. The movie is great actually, they've fixed holes from the cartoon version, in addition to great actors and songs. Nevertheless your version is still THE best... of course unfair to compare since most likely my opinion is biased from a Ruruoni Kenshin fan, but still. You have really made a lot of great stories, and this is one of my favorites. Just thought you deserve to know.
kongosoha chapter 45 . 1/13/2017
After finishing your story, I needed to come here and leave you a few words of praise. Your take on this tale was breathtaking; really, congratulations! I especially liked what you did to Kenshin's character. The way his appearance matched his temperament, from walking shirtless and with his hair undone to wearing clothes again, was brilliant! Thank you for this lovely book. ;)
Kaokenfan chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Wow! What an amazing story. You are indeed really good at this. I'm so happy the way kenshin finally understood how kaoru really loved him after all of his insecurities. Beautifully written. Thank you for this, I hope you continue writing!
Computerberry chapter 45 . 9/9/2016
This took me all day to read but it was worth it. Absolutely beautiful
JasmineDragon22 chapter 45 . 5/11/2016
Wow what an awesome fic. Captivating from beginning to end. Splendid take of the beauty and the beast story.
1,279 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »