Reviews for Ailments
kyubbifox9 chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
Loved how you described them all
BigDamnFanboy chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
This entire series is awesome. I think this chapter with Koromaru is the best, you have done an amazing job of capturing what makes Koro-chan such a cool character, and really seems like how an unnaturally intelligent dog would think.
TohnoHana chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
Wonderful portrayal of all the characters. Nice job, I'll be looking forward to your future stories from now on. :D
The Genius Mage chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
LOL seriously, how would you go about teaching someone emotions?

But anyway, I do like this. Great work! Aigis has always been my fave Persona 3 character. XD
Pathetic Apathy chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
While Aigis does know a lot of information, she's still a stranger to the world. I guess that knowing and understanding are two different things, especially for her. But uh... this chapter seemed a lot shorter than the others. Were you in a rush?

But anyhow, congratulations on finishing up this fic! *clap clap* It’s been a fun ride.
Droplet of Sour chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
I remember trying to characterize Koromaru in To Be. Eventually, I settled on a hustler dog personality. He seems a lot more primitive here, though, so I'm not sure I like it.
TohnoHana chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
I can't really say anything except for amazing and to hope that you continue writing.
complexities chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
I loved this chapter the best. Koromaru's so cute :)
Pathetic Apathy chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
I feel the same way about Ken D: The kid didn't kill Shinji (or put him into a coma) per say, but he did lure him out to the alleyway. I would hate him, but then I start fawning over him again when he talks about Featherman R :3

I didn't catch any errors. And I'm sorry that I haven't been reviewing :c I've been busy with other things. But you only have two chapters to go! Keep at it.
Nemo chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
The idea of attaching a status ailment to each of the characters is novel to say the least. You certainly are able to draw out each of the characters' personalities and problems thus far, and it is quite the look into what makes the character them. My only qualm is that you are not capitalizing the proper terms (Shadows, Dark Hour, Bufu, etc.)
Pathetic Apathy chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Damn it, I was waaaaay off with my guesses D: But I suppose Fear does go with Yukari. Hell, you see her hyperventilating at the beginning of the game. Nice job with the quote, by the way.

Minor grammar issues and that's about it. Keep up the nice writing c:
Pathetic Apathy chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Imma go guess which ailment is which lulz.

Fear- Koromaru

Freeze- Mitsuru

Rage- Shinjiro

Poison- Ken

Distress- Aigis

Panic- Yukari

Shock- Akihiko

I probably got a whole bunch wrong though D: This was a nice first chapter, although I had to stop several times to re-read some sentences because they were worded strangely. You have to remember to be consistent with what you capitalize, but it was okay overall. I shall agree with you that Junpei is a good friend once all the jealousy and envy subsides. They don't call him Bropei for nothin'!

P.S. Akihiko's initial Persona is Polydeuces, not Caesar. Just letting you know...