Reviews for You rang, my lord?
shikakutenri chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh i'm in love with your story!

The way you wrote the story and how you describe their feelings are just too sweet

It's a pity that it ends so fast because i still want to read some more, but i'm happy that the story ended with a happy ending

Thank you for writing and keep a good work :D
Falling Ash chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
It's amazing how hopelessly addicted I am to your guys' stories. I was honestly extremely surprised when I discovered that this was a collab account because your writing styles seem to flow seamlessly into each other.

Have I mentioned I'm addicted? Just clarifying. :D
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
Love this!
blackxxcat013 chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
Such a beautiful piece *sniff* *tear* I'm sad that it ended but I'm happy that it did the way it did 3 Amazing job! Now I shall go off and read more.
TSRM chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
Why I hadn't read this beautiful story?

Tomboy energetic (slutty) Kairi ftw.
lu.chan93 chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
I just read this story in one sitting, and I must say you're a fabulous writer! I love the whole idea for this story. This time period was really unfair to everyone involved when it came to matters of the heart.

I look forward to seeing more from you!
Kunoichi21 chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
Bawwwwwwww, that was super-duper cute! And I'm so glad Anne and Kairi got what they wanted, and that son of a bitch that was Axel's father... Ooh, he deserves to die alone and miserable. But thank goodness for happy endings! I'll be reading more of these stories through the week, depending on my work schedules, as well as school. But rest assured, I will get to them at some point.
once-upon-a-dream012 chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
so awesome...I loved it SO MUCH. o 3 o like woah...xD
mikepd chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
This was a fantastic story! I was it posted several days ago read the summary. It didn't really appeal to me then, but I read a part of another one of ya'lls stories so I figured why not. Let's just put it this way, I'm gonna be tired at work because how late it was when I finished reading and how early I have to get up in the morning. I hope your happy, cause if not I am...

signed,

Maru-Chan
LoLaTheFreAkNo.1 chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Ah how I love this Era of Ladys and Gentlemans XDD Imagining the KH characters in it is the cherry on a big chocolate sundae with lots of cream (does this sound like an innuendo? .)

Anyway, I can so imagine Roxas as a little Lord and Axel being 'his' servant - such a nice picture *drool*

I really like the way you describe the places and can so imagine everything - very nice!

I love Roxas childish side - racing to the door against Demyx lol

I wonder if Roxas' favourite colour is actually red or it's just because of Axel :P

Enough of my blubbering, but i just wanted to say that I really like your story and you are an amazing writer :)
BbyElephant chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
This is so talented! ;)

The style is pretty unique too.

Thanks for writing this. :D
angeloflavender chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
i admit, i loled at old english ish, formal speach X'D especially during the sex scene :3 it was so ... formal! not that im complaining! it was a good story come to think of it.. it remained me a bit of Xmen First Class, which is totally win
angeloflavender chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
this is pretty lovely :D im guessing... Axel might take the title to be closer to Roxas :3
fireonice1292 chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
I'm so talented at accidentally alerting stories that are already completed.

Your guys' style of writing is really interesting and refreshing.

I can't wait to read more.
my friend chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
awww ok, maybe it was a happy ending 3

I would have wished that Roxas' family knew the truth and accepted him but I can always imagine in my head that they eventually learn the truth or that they knew all along.

Overall it was a nice story, though I do wonder what happened to Axel's father? Did he realize his mistakes and forgive Kairi or did he die alone?