Reviews for Face your fears and your phobias too
Kittyfan12 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Awwww if it helps you feel better, I have a list of phobias: the dark, bees, clowns, elevator doors (though it's gotten much better), giant (or just plain very very large) animals, and being surroundd by water with no land in sight.

...*reads list*...dang that's a lot. Anywhosen, yeah. Just in case you feel bad. you're not alone in having phobias
catlover2976 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Did u know butterflies eat dead people...
-stares at butterfly sitting on my shoulder-
Ummmmmmmm... some butterflies eat dead people, not all butterflys...
Well, what, or who, did u eat last little butterfly?
...just creeped myself out...
tmntlover210 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
My phobia's are
I am afraid of
Butterflies,Moths,Snakes with is wierd cause i lived with them , Rain laugh all you want but it's true , Clouds also true laugh all you want i don't care ,Fish , Chicken , Pigs , Sheep , Cows. ohh and horses and spiders
Daniela chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
people who laugh at you are jerks idiots meanies pazzo puttanas... did i just curse!? in Italian!? ooookay... i have been reading to much ... DID... NOT... DIE! hiccup. i just ruined the moment. love your fics!

from,
Daniela Leal-Corzo
Sami chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I have Agliophobia, a fear of pain. I guess I also have Donnie's fear, but I can't remember what it was called…
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Nunca había leído esta historia de las fobias, creo que todos tenemos una. Mi prima le tiene terror a las aves, pero ha tenido que enfrentarlas porque no quiere que mi sobrinita (su hija) la vea en estado de pánico. A mi me dan nervios las cucarachas, las alturas, pero creo que ese temor a estas no es tan severo como tuvo Leo. Ojalá que algún día superes esa fobia a las mariposas.
livi-love chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I used to have a fear of falling but I got over it. I have a fear of failing though.

My little brother is terrified of toy cows. He can't be in the same room as one. It's definitely a phobia.

Oh yeah, nice fic.
Sailor Ninja Turtle chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Entomophobia, Nyctophobia :P
to lazy to log in chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
dont worry im f ing terrifies of *shiver* oompa loompas *hissssssss*. there just so gah and the song oh god the song. oh my god their after me again. THEIR SINGING THE SONG ! ok their gone. im going to stalk your stories now

from the oompa loompas are evil

ps yes that is my user name ave to spread the word
chips and ice-cream chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Nice fic, I'm afraid of hieghts, sort of, it's like, I'm O.K in a plane or a tall building and things like that, but if I have to wear a harness and climb something I get about a max of a meter off the ground. lol,loved the fic!

(: Em
Caleigho Meer chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
good story, and an interesting perspective. Were it not for their pretty wings, butterflies would look like mutated mosquitos.
Angel chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Hahahaha, I'm scared of butterflies too! High five!
Scar of Mine chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I hear ya Who about wierd phobias...I'm afraid of school bleachers. I freak out whenever I get near them and WON'T get on them unless I have to and if I do I hold on to the railing for dear life. I never go to the top if I don't have to as well. I am also afraid of needles and skylifts. I have a panic attack whenever I see a needle (at the doctors) coming for me or when I must get on a skylift. YOU ARN'T ALONE WITH WIERD PHOBIAS!
Ravenhearst chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Ya, butterflies can be creepy but hey, i'm afraid of clowns even if they're supposed to make you laugh. Instead they made me cry, LOL! But hey it's true.
Moonsetta chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Let's see.

Fear of snakes? No I keep them as pets often.

Heights? I LOVE HEIGHTS! The greater the altitude the better the jump!

Bugs? No, I keep them as pets too.

Failure. No, I've learned to just accept what has happened and move on. Though, that took awhile.

Darkness? I admit I used to be afraid of the dark, until I moved to a place where the electricity dependability was really low, so I got used to it.

Butterflies? Nope. Like snakes and other bugs I've kept them as pets.

A big secret on my part though, I'm absolutely terrified of chocolate Labradors.