Reviews for Murder at Cheltenham
Shy Chey 97 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Awesome just found this amazing :)
stareagle chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this story- nice to see a more mellow Gibbs and Jenny's pluck was admirable.
alix33 chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
"The most important one for you, Shepard, is rule thirty four: "Don't climb trees"." - If so, then both Gibbs and Ducky broke that rule in "Ice queen" (one of the two JAG episodes NCIS originally spun off of) as the victim's body got washed up a tree by the ice melting.
alix33 chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
"Sam was Jeremy's boss, and a pretty nice guy. His kids always came in when he had to work Saturdays, and despite his pain at thinking Kelly should be able to do the same thing, he always made sure that both had a chocolate bar in their pockets by the end of the day." - AW!
basketcase1880 chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
My Internet has been down for the past two days, so it was a joy when I accessed my emails eventually to see that the last chapter was in my inbox waiting for me to read it. I have to say that I was surprised at who the killer was because I was dead certain (excuse the pun) Chrysler was it. It was just his attitude towards Jenny and his animosity towards Gibbs. I will certainly look out for your next story appearing in my email inbox and I will definitely read that with the same enthusiasm that I have read your other stories in the 97 series.

Laura xx.
WrittenWriter chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Your story was wonderful an I really enjoyed reading it. I can't wait for you to write more stories :)
MatteaAM chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
This was such a brilliant story and I'm sad to see it go. But I'm also happy to read the ones that will come after this one. I really like how you see their partnership starting. And it is most definitively different than anything I've read before. But it was still so very much them.

Great, great piece! XX
MissJayne chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Loved it! Such an amazing start to a beautiful partnership. Perfectly written and a neat ending.
MissJayne chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
Loved it! I'm wishing it's Chrysler for the same reason Gibbs is :P Can I Gibbs-slap Gibbs? Pretty please?
Sparky She-Demon chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Excellent ending. One theory I'd like to bounce off you, is who DiNozzo is the handler for now. It was somebody he didn't expect, maybe a former female director? I know it's a longshot but, what do you think?

She-Demon
xxhiphuggersxx chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Loved this whole pre series:) I liked the falling out of trees rule for Jenny. They're great together! Nice work!
Left my heart in Paris chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Reallt great story its a shame it is finished and I look forward to any up coming storys in the series
Mrs. Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
I am very sad to see this one end. I rather enjoyed reading a new chapter every day :) I liked the wrap-up of this one. A murderer no one really suspected, Jenny got the kill shot to save Gibbs, and now they're partners. Doesn't get better than that :) I love the easy teasing and flirting they have going on, and the beginning of the rules was perfect. I cannot wait for more of this series-you write it well. Excellent work! :)
Last.one.02 chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Ha ha ha :D , yeah. I liked it. Good work girl ;) . Jenny's and Gibbs' first meeting would be interesting in the show too :D ,
MTGZ chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Aww:) tears.. They make such a cute couple3 oh yeh and wat is 97 gonna b about ?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »