Reviews for Gatherings
interesting
Rexfan1333 chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
Awesome!
RogueFanKC chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Sorry about the delay of reviewing this.

Hmmm...so the Organization knows how to break Pluto's enchantments and take the Misfits out at once? Curious, I look forward to the explanation. And Cooper is the one who gets the Keyblade and a magic called "Metallica"? VERY interesting, although I'm surprised Pluto hasn't shown up to give it to him.

I had to smirk at the Hellfire Club's arrogance. Did they get hearts? Certainly. But they're also underestimating the kids at their own peril because even if they knock the kids (and heroes) down, they'll get back up and come back even stronger. Unlike the Hellfire Idiot Brigade, the heroes learn and adjust from past mistakes and battles.

I'm curious to see who Slade was planning on meeting. A future enemy? And Vexen calling on the Frost giant was brilliant, although five will get you ten that Thor isn't going to be thoroughly pleased when learning about this.

Can't wait to see who are the mysterious allies at the end. Continue soon! )
Rexfan1333 chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Getting good! Can't wait!
RogueFanKC chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Whoops! Sorry about the delay of reviewing this. ;

What interested me the most was the little excerpt at the end. A Misfit getting a Keyblade? Interesting, although in your universe, are the Keyblades/magic still coming from Pluto? And since all twelve Misfits already have Keyblades, it has to be one of the newer members.

The battle with the demi-gods at Camp Half-Blood was brutal, although I enjoyed seeing all the other kids besides Grover, Percy, and Annabeth fighting and bringing their best to stop Lexaeus. Ditto for showing how much smarter the X-Men and Misfits were fighting.

I had to laugh at the "Mutant Powers to Use against HH" with Trinity and changing it to "Pissed off Rogue kills every Heartless". See, this is why Rogue is arguably one of the most powerful X-Men in the Evo-verse. And Pietro, consideirng Toad is still alive, I'd be worried less about copyright infringement. After all, you're the same as the Flash.

Pietro: Hey, I take offense to that! The Flash if anything is copying ME!

Flash: In your dreams!

I am certainly looking forward to the next battle. Can't wait to see how your write Quentin Blud and the other JLU members joining in on the fight. Continue soon! )
Rexfan1333 chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
This is getting good!
RogueFanKC chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Whoops! Sorry about the delay in reviewing this! But this was an very intriguing start! Excellent uses of multiple universes and descriptions of the fight scenes.

I enjoyed how you kept a lot of the characters' personalities intact and as close to canon as you could. Beach Head is the jerk, but he's got good points, Kevin's sullen after the events of trying to absorb everyone and nearly killing the Justice League (with Gwen fiercely overprotective), Xavier is the excellent mentor, Beast will always be stuck with babysitting duty, leave it to Bobby to say or do something stupid (the "Do they have videos?" regarding the Buffy/Satsu relationship made me giggle!), and of course, Genie and Ben love to joke around, Althea is the noi-nonsense leader of the Misfits for a reason.

You must really love Satsu the Slayer from the Season 8 comics, don't you? )

And nice job also with bringing in Sara Pezzini too; I loved the Witchblade TV series.

Considering how many characters you're working with, it takes some effort to do this, so I think you've done quite well.

I was saddened to read how you got Dr. Strange killed off, but hopefully, if you bring in Benny, he may be able to contribute. Thankfully, you are correct to hint that this planet has multiple mages that are just as powerful as Dr. Strange, with Gwen being among them.

Excellent bit with Wanda calling "pot, kettle, black" with Larxene. That made me smile. And as a suggestion, try looking up the Kingdom Hearts Organization fights on YouTube since you never played Kingdom Hearts. Although I do recommend it; they're awesome!

And yes, the Stormwreck moments were awesome. How did you know I'd appreciate that? )

Continue soon! Can't wait so see more Organization fights.
Spider-Man999 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Hey man could you add my OC in your story? Other then that keep it up.
Rexfan1333 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011