Reviews for New Team
Duel Sabers chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Good story so far. Could have done without Ron. Not a weasley fan. But keep up the work the story has me interested.
Horsegirl1800 chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
hmm is the Killing Curse going to appear in this story?
that is the only thing that i can think about that Ducky and Abby might have problems with
Bailey chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
please update! I love this!
mailaine chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
are you gonna continue the story?
BAILEY chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Bailey chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
OMG love this story please update pretty pretty pleaseeeeee!
redorchid23 chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
update please!
GradualHail6758 chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
This is great! Luv both series, always luv a good fanfic. Great job! Keep up the good work! Please update :)
Odelia-Chan chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
I know how he died but I don't want to spoil is so good and I hope you continue soon.)
Lelouch's right hand chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Amazing story! I love it! You are doing a pretty good job building suspence and all that good stuff! I just have a few questions, How were Harry Ron and hermione allowed to use magic with the international statute of secrecy? Why did those three leave if there is a war going on? Is this post voldemort?

Your story is amazing and I really want to read more! Please! Please! PLEASE! update soon! This is one of my favorite stories now! please update! Thank you for putting this fantastic story up!
VinFortuonaBlack chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
1) I love both Chapters -

2)I love NCIS and I am a Potterhead

3)please write more -
Alys Blanchefleur chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
i am loving this idea, love ncis and harry potter, but... the characters are sort of... out of character. I mean, tony, abbey, and hermione are fine, but everyone else is just talking like a 15 year old!
LauRawrCait chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Great start. I really hope you continue soon(:
blue-eyed-dragon23 chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Please update soon. This is a great starting point. I've always wanted to see how someone could mix Harry potter and NCIS together. I also cant wait to see how Hermione and Tony are together.
Sally Shipton chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
I love NCIS and Harry Potter so this is perfect! I love it! Can't wait for an update I really want to read more!