Reviews for The Trip to England
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
lol so. . .uhm. what. XD Poor Shu. xP Yuki is eviiiil.
WhitCake chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
Aw! Cute! They were in character and I loved it!

Can't wait to read more!
Gingersnap122 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Awesome work i love it!
ahbuggrit chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
LMAO This was brilliant! God, I can't believe Yuki would stoop to such trikery to beat Shuichi :) lol, Shuichi's reaction was so funny :D I love a tortured Shuichi (comically tortured, not angsty!)

Great job... I'm kinda surprised Yuki agreed to the trip to England. Will Shuichi be thanking his lover tonight? ;)
ahbuggrit chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
"I'd pull it out but I'm afraid that Eiri might wake up! Aaarghh! Screw iiit!"

*Sniggers pervertedly* LOL

Great chapter - it's nice to see both characters up their game. Poor Shuichi! How many times has he wished for Yuki to act all romantic, and now that he is, he has to resist? It's so funny :)

How's Yuki going to react to Shuichi staying at Hiro's?
ahbuggrit chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
xD lmao

This is spectacular! I love Yuki's seduction attempts - and the fact that he googled it makes it all the funnier!

Inky-Shadow chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
You are on a roll... And Shuichi has to win... Can't he just stay at Hiro's place for a few days?
yoli ravioli chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
this was very interesting, seeing Shuichi doing things that we out of his character! i LOVED it so much, but i Do wonder, did shuichi even last that long or did Yuki win? - yoli
ahbuggrit chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is really cute and funny. I love how Shuichi used movies and TV to come up with a plot to drag Yuki to England... :)

I can't wait to read more.

Y'know, you could lower your rating and just put a "Warning: swearing" in the summary - that way, you'd widen your audience :) There's nothing sexually explicit, so you'd get away with it (I think).
Inky-Shadow chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
My friend got one of those guard guys to smile.