Reviews for The Chaos Trilogy 3: Pure Chaos
Space Dimentio chapter 1 . 6/4
Everytime I read this chapter, I just end up grinning like an idiot. He's having such a blast, I can't help it; it's infectious!
ProdigyGaming chapter 1 . 3/1
Wow. For someone who read the Chaos Trilogy (1 and 2) like, a year ago, THIS is a sight for sore eyes. I've lost Internet, made a new account, lost Internet again, unpacked, got a Wii U... Now, I have time. And in Chapter One alone, the Chaos Trilogy is better than ever before. We meet once more, DarkMarxSoul. Ciao!
LoveGlutton chapter 31 . 5/28/2015
IM SO HAPPPY
LoveGlutton chapter 24 . 5/28/2015
What?... How?
LoveGlutton chapter 19 . 5/28/2015
What the hell?
LoveGlutton chapter 11 . 5/28/2015
O.O hook tail's castle there are survivors!
Roselial chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
A long time ago, when this story first finished I said I'd review it again when I had the time to reread it and get the plot fully in my head. Well, I'm back for my second review and I have to say, this last was a good ending to the Chaos Trilogy. Plot wise I felt it was a bit lacking compared to the first two, although A Broken Heart is my favorite of the three. I was a bit disappointed that Mimi continued to love Dimentio but I guess it fit in well with the overall theme of the story and game, and I loved that Dimentio finally realized the extent he would have to sacrifice to atone for his crimes. Again, the plot of this installment was a bit more twisting and confusing, but not a bad ending overall. I still love this fanfiction series and reread it often. I hope to see more of your stories in the future!
Major144 chapter 40 . 2/18/2014
A great story full of action, drama, and love. The final three fights were packed with tension and action. The element of love was excellently in this story. I greatly enjoyed reading this story.
IvanQuote chapter 40 . 2/17/2014
I expected Bowser to turn giant when he got the fatal impact. Too bad for him I guess. Overall I really enjoyed the final book. I especially liked how there was a bit of a role reversal with the heroes having to put the void in the sky to destroy Dimentio's world. I have to say this is my second favorite in the series, with A Broken Heart on top. Overall, it provided a satisfying closure.
IvanQuote chapter 30 . 2/17/2014
I can't help but see Mimi as hypocritical in this situation. She tells Fawful the "there are more fish in the sea" speech when she herself was on the receiving end of the same speech. Granted, the Merlons in book 2 did hint that her thought process is corresponding to her emotions at that time among things and there is a remorseful Dimentio now, but my observation still stands. Good writing BTW.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/11/2013
the final fight against the 2nd form of the chaos heart reminds me of the final boss theme from mario and luigi dream team go listen to that song it's fucking epic as hell
it's better than the final battle themes from superstar saga, partners in time and bowser's inside story
it's that good
Guest chapter 40 . 10/18/2013
A fantastic ending to such a kick ass series
nintendo should make a game like this
even though i wouldnt know what it would know what it be called
Guest chapter 27 . 10/18/2013
this doesnt make much sense...
Dark Fawful and Dark Dimentio are working together?
This is never explained
Guest chapter 40 . 10/9/2013
What happende to doopliss and grubba
Guest chapter 40 . 9/18/2013
if souls can not be destroyed then that means more villains will return to get revenge on mario HOORAy!