Reviews for No Regrets
Master Gaga chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
How angsty and beautiful. I really, really liked it.
Kaneki-Ken-You-Not chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
you should write another chapter, it is awesome! *fangirl tears of joy*
orionastro chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
very good story, but you should continue this story and make them become mates
BleedingPen247 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
i need more!
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
loved it awesome
Eneth nin Galasriniel chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was great! I wish their were more Scott/Stiles stories..but their aren't. :( Have you thought of doing a sequel? or is this just a one-shot? Thanks.

-Lauren! :)
MarlyXI chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Ive been waiting for this slash pairing to explode XD Great job!

and if you would consider writing a derek/andrews that would be awesome too :)
HinaKicksAss chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Awwww... Take that Allison! You should ad another chapter maybe where Scott tell Allison about him and Stiles...;)
wolfpack3422 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Nice story, it he me during an episode randomly that they would make a good slash pair, glad to see some folks agree. Also good job on keeping them in character (for that sort of situation anyway). Thanks for posting
Dragon-flowers123 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I really liked this story!

I've been waiting for some Stiles/Scott and Derek/Scott fanfics to appear! Yay :)
ATLjunkie chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
oh hot daaaaaaaaamn haha
Robin-n-Hoodie chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Ohmygosh, they finally got Teen Wolf on here! XD DUDE, this was so awesome! Stiles is such a friggin' cutie, guh, I wanna marry him! Oh, but wait... Sorry, Scott lol Great job!
alicefactor chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Really cute! Loved the amount of love in there but it did seem unrealistic that he would just up and drop Allison like that... I think Scott is more tasteful. :) still great job!
Jynx101 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I could so see this. nice job :)
nowayinnowayfuckingout chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I like this. It was well-written and focuses on the Stiles character more than Scott. Well-done. - *gives author a cookie*