Reviews for Waking Up in Vegas
Reba-Brockfan chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
This was a good ending. I can't wait to read your next story!
friends and p-f4ever chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This was my first Mary Tyler Moore fanfiction and all I can say is that I'm really glad it was. :) Great plot, development, and portrayal of characters. Everything was great.
blackwidow73 chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
And my boyfriend laughed at me when I said that snow storms could be romantic. I just love the setting for this chapter. They finally figured things out. I also liked the part about burning the annulment papers. I figured even if they would have gone through with the annulment, that they would somehow get back together and eventually get remarried.
blackwidow73 chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
Snow storm romance :) I think I like it lol. I'm just that they finally talked to each other and go back to what they had. Can't wait to see what happens next.
blackwidow73 chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
I have to say, I wasn't expecting him to leave like that. I think its more realistic though. Good chapter. I hope things aren't too awkward between him and Mary now, and I also hope that he realizes that they do have a chance as a couple.
MaryFan1 chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
Awesome! I love how they are sweet and passionate at the same time. The ending was perfect.
blackwidow73 chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
The secret is finally out. I have heard of people hearing things while they are in a coma lol, so of ocurse Ted had to hear their secret. Now, I just wonder how Mary and Lou are going to spend their night.
MaryFan1 chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Awesome chapter! I can't wait to read what comes next. I loved how she kissed him to shut him up. "How could I possibly not want you?" love that line.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
I loved this update! Update again soon.
MyMadness chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
This is just lovely, thank you! Dreamy and sweet and very yum.
MaryFan1 chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
I loved how he said at the end he was having a hard time convincing himself to leave. The whole chapter was very moving and poignant.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
Aww, he's having trouble doing what he thinks is the right thing. I hope that fate steps in here soon. I hope that there are some consequences to that night in Vegas. Keep going!
Reba-Brockfan chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
Nice update. I'm glad that everything is out in the open now.
MyMadness chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
"then I'm not doing this right."

Oh man. I love that.
MaryFan1 chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
Great chapter! Loved her conversation with Rhoda and the kisses were just right and Ted was as obnoxious as ever.