Reviews for Stand By Me
Jdude1989 chapter 1 . 6/8
I come back to this story again and again. I love it!
guest chapter 15 . 12/29/2015
Wow! One of the best non magical harry stories I have read. It isn't overly dramatic (like draco catching harry snogging someone or whatnot) with just a tiny bit of angst (i can't really handle too much of it). In other words, this story is perfect to me!
BeautifullyMisshapen chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
As a musical theatre nerd I feel obligated to comment about high school theatre. Idk but everytime I read a fic where they do theatre, it's always such pg theatre. Like its high school. My school has done hair, spring awakening, rent, August Osage county and so many more. It's high school, it's not like any of it is really inappropriate (although our directed did have to press for keeping totally fucked in for spring awakening; yet sex and masturbation on stage was fine) idk I just don't get it tho why people think high schools can't do mature shows
(Also lmao cus theatre is so big at my school. Like most of the athletes are in a show or two and a lot quit fall and winter sports to be in the shows)
But ahhh nerdy and loner Draco is love
AlyssJocelyn chapter 15 . 11/21/2015
i loved this story. Does it have a sequel or follow up one-shot...
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 15 . 10/20/2015
I hope you'd think about giving this fic a sequel.
I'm a huge fan of au non magic fics. This is easily one of my favourites.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 8 . 10/20/2015
Can't believe how careless Harry is. He had people over. And he left is house unattended. How can he be so trusting of them considering he had invited people he didn't even know that well.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 15 . 8/17/2013
I loved this story so much!
Eltanin Rose chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
Tbh, I pictured a futuristic Broadway Drarry ending. You know the kind: we get a glimpse of them in the future, to see how things turned out. However, the ending you gave was sweet, and one cant complain about the adorable fluff. It was a pleasure reading this.
Jdude1989 chapter 15 . 9/28/2012
Oh. My. God! I absolutly loved this story! So glad I found it again! You have a gift for writing!
MidnightAsh21803 chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
I love finding good non-magic AUs!
I really enjoyed this, it was a great read!
Have no color chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Hullo i'd like to say that this is very good
i just reread it and thought you might appreciate a review
and ohhh how id love to see Draco dance XD
MoonStar100 chapter 15 . 8/16/2012
awwww! Sweet ending! I sadly have to admit that i started reading this story a long time ago but i lost it when all of my open tabs shut down. Me being me i never really thought about it till i ran across it the other day. Now i am so happy to have finally finished it! Great story!
Venus Reign chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I only read the first sentence and I immediately thought, "This is going to be a great story." I liked the first chapter. Now on to the other chapters! Lol.
fireeandicee chapter 15 . 6/17/2012
I loved this story! Normally I don't read non-magic AU fics, and if I do I hate them, but this was amazing! I liked how it was OOC but still in character at the same time. Great job!
DeliriousDuck17 chapter 15 . 5/26/2012
Awe its over. I loooved it! It was such a good story and it even made me tear up when harry had to go. Great job, definitely one of my favorites!