Reviews for Stand By Me
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 15 . 8/17/2013
I loved this story so much!
Eltanin Rose chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
Tbh, I pictured a futuristic Broadway Drarry ending. You know the kind: we get a glimpse of them in the future, to see how things turned out. However, the ending you gave was sweet, and one cant complain about the adorable fluff. It was a pleasure reading this.
Jdude1989 chapter 15 . 9/28/2012
Oh. My. God! I absolutly loved this story! So glad I found it again! You have a gift for writing!
MidnightAsh21803 chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
I love finding good non-magic AUs!
I really enjoyed this, it was a great read!
Have no color chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Hullo i'd like to say that this is very good
i just reread it and thought you might appreciate a review
and ohhh how id love to see Draco dance XD
MoonStar100 chapter 15 . 8/16/2012
awwww! Sweet ending! I sadly have to admit that i started reading this story a long time ago but i lost it when all of my open tabs shut down. Me being me i never really thought about it till i ran across it the other day. Now i am so happy to have finally finished it! Great story!
That Casbutt chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I only read the first sentence and I immediately thought, "This is going to be a great story." I liked the first chapter. Now on to the other chapters! Lol.
fireeandicee chapter 15 . 6/17/2012
I loved this story! Normally I don't read non-magic AU fics, and if I do I hate them, but this was amazing! I liked how it was OOC but still in character at the same time. Great job!
DeliriousDuck17 chapter 15 . 5/26/2012
Awe its over. I loooved it! It was such a good story and it even made me tear up when harry had to go. Great job, definitely one of my favorites!

JuleSeal chapter 15 . 5/26/2012
Awww loved your fic!
cassie chapter 15 . 5/3/2012
Honestly this fic is so well written and has a good pace. I really enjoy reading it and the story is simple but also beautiful. You are a very wonderful writer. I think you should have more reviews! Keep up the good work!
chessie17924 chapter 15 . 4/13/2012
you know that feeling you get when you read a really good fanfiction, and you feel you know the characters and it really sucks that the story is over, cause it was so brilliant.

i am a very harsh critic when it comes to drarry, i only accept the best fanfiction stories. Congratulations, this is now one of my all time fav stories ;-)
dragonpotter30 chapter 15 . 3/28/2012
thank you ! is cute!
floria-pip chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This is the third time reading this story... It's just such a good read, I love your Harry and Draco . 3
darkmoonfairy16 chapter 15 . 2/27/2012
Oh my goodness this story was amazing! I can feel there could be a sequel to this story I would love if you consider it please! :)