Reviews for Uzumaki: Awakening of the Bloodline Rebooted
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
Please update! :D
Kage Ookami21 chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
I know you havent updated in 2 years but this is such an amazing story it should be continued. Hope one day you could finish it.
Alexkitkat chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
Ahhh continue this story please! I love it!
jabbarulez chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
a three tailed kitsune as leader? that's got to irk someone!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
this is really good and I do hope you update soon! it has been about a year since the last update and I truly wish to see how this ends.
Aire5 chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Great fic n.n
Aire5 chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
n.n
Amber Silverwood chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
Please update
Amber Silverwood chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
I would've liked this more if the teams were normal. Kurenai is not a good teacher and a weak kunoichi who only knows how to do genjutsu
dragonbrother forever chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
please please update it is an amazing story and I want to read more.
sissy21 chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
I love the story. Are you planning to continue with it or has it been abandoned/adopted?
Zatarra12345 chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
cool story please write more
JK chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
Now I was really enjoying this until this last chapter showing it as yaoi I have no problems with gay people but all the other chapters would generally make most believe that it was a hetero pairing. Though I should of figured it out when naruto got Shiruba as most of the time the animal partner would be a female if it was a hetero pairing I don't know why that is though. I wish you the best of luck with this story I'm not a fan of yaoi but I'm not blind to a good beginning to a great plot.

Mabey find someone to do a hetero version of your story and put it in the summary that it is indeed a yaoi fiction.
jesus Rubio chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
when are you going to put more chapters it's gone in knowing we don't p
ut what chapters
Ddragon21 chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
I hope you havnt given up on this story its good and please no naruhina pairing its so overdone D. for some reason I find the aburame and inuzuka clans fascinating.