Reviews for Teenage Dream
MonsterKitty1220 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
I think the Nel and Neliel was really clever to make them to different people :D It didn't bother in the slightest bit!
I think, no I know this story is AMAZING! I love how you write and I love how you included the other characters and kept everyone in Character! 3
I'm sad that its coming to an end next chapter but everything can't last forever, I suppose. I cannot WAIT for the last chapter, I Know I will Love it! 3
Candetrona chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
i really like this story!
BleacihgoxRukia chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Hey mitsuishi, as always GREAT JOB! Soooooo cuttte. The one big reason why I LOVE your work is because you everyone of thier personalities yet thier so different! Three chapters don't seem much but considering the chapters are this long it's not going to be a problem. And I highly agree with the couples you chose, Ichiruki, Ishihime, Histhina, Ginrangi (but i'm starting to see a little RenRan), I personally like Rentatsu. Once again KEEP UP YOUR AMAZING WORK! ICHIRUKI!
Momo134 chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
It's not everyday that i see all my favorite pairibgs in one story thanks for writing one!:) Great story love the IchiRuki fluff! Nel sounded so adorable, update soon please!
FallOfReality chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Loving the long chapters ~ who can say no to rukia and ichigo fluff

Btw the manger of the "Soul Society"club should be Urahara (or be a DJ) :] Yourichi should be a singer or something with Tessai or the kids :)
amehoshi141 chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
ZOMGGGG Nel was so awesomely adorable in this! *glomps* And Ichigo freaking out over Rukia? YESSSSS. :D
Rukes chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
I really love your story and your long chapters are amazinG. And I especially love the Ichiruki fluff in your story, it's refreshing. lol. Please update soon. Can't wait.

~Rukes
Rukes chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I LOVE it so far. Plz update asap.

~Rukes
amehoshi141 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Awww :3. That's so cute :D. Ichigo's a little more cheerful than he should be (XD), but I'm not complaining :D

I love how they all interact with each other, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :D
nura.cat chapter 1 . 7/3/2011