Reviews for Raising Loki
miguce chapter 1 . 9/30
that ending makes me wish for more..
AmmyChey3X chapter 1 . 9/21
This was a hilarious one-shot~! :D
Even the author's note at the beginning was funny! And now this has me wondering about Loki's upbringing - I think this was a pretty accurate portrayal of what happened. :)
The line about puberty at the very end was funny too - is there a sequel for that part of Loki's growth? :D
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 9/14
awwww cute
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 7/26
My goodness! Sooo cute little Loki. Loved it!
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 1 . 6/13
This was very sweet and funny !
kyd wykkyd chapter 1 . 6/6
Pleeeeeeease write more! You are a wonderfull author! Check your spelling though.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 5/28
What an absolutely adorable story!
MusicalMythology chapter 1 . 5/24
Aww! This was so cute and I love how you characterized everyone, especially Frigga. Nice job!
Dark-Automaton chapter 1 . 5/5
This story is so sweet! I love it!
Luizals chapter 1 . 4/27
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 4/19
That was cute.
rin2004 chapter 1 . 2/21
amazing story ! thor and loki babies are so cute
Sharon T chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Cute :-)
T chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Awwwww, I wanna go hug Loki now! Gosh I cannot describe how cute this fic was! Some of my favourite parts were when you mentioned Loki calling Thor 'Tho' (that was so inexplicably cute!), the necklace incident, Thor trying to make him speak, licking his fingers after eating the meat and asking for more- and the last line!

Sorry for the bumbling and rambling, but this was honestly so adorably well-written. I can just imagine Loki being this tiny, inquisitive child- curious about the world and holding onto his mothers hand, his grip tightening whenever he go scared. Why so many feels? :'(

Anyway, great fic- and keep on writing! :D
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 10/12/2014