Reviews for Fate
Wheeee chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Are you sure that this is K? Seems more like T
nict chapter 23 . 4/16/2012
heeey! it's me again! it took me a while to get through this. I loved it! alll of it! 'mr. thickety thick face' I loved that episode! and, just to say, neville is badass. I think luna, neville, and draco did a better job finding the horcuxes then hermione ron and harry. the stone thing was interesting. I was expecting that ending though, with salazar. it caught me by surprise. well, I loved this! bye! hopefully I'll write soon! hasta la vista! farewell! ciao! aloha! bye bye!
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 23 . 11/27/2011
Ok, I'm confused. Who is dead and who isn't?
TheCyberRuler chapter 23 . 11/27/2011
No, no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no! IT CAN'T BE DONE! No!Lovely ending, a good conversations between the Doctor and Salazar. Anyways, back to my disapointment of the fact that this fic has ended.

No, no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!
OutcastsAmongOutcasts chapter 23 . 11/26/2011
*Sigh* This series is finished. Why must good stories leave? After seven stories of the on going tale of this crossover, it almost seems unreal. I bid you goodnight (if it's night wherever you are) and goodbye. Maybe we shall meet again!
Pulsor93 chapter 23 . 11/26/2011
World saved? World saved?

I've been reading through this story for a long time now and the ending seems more bittersweet than anything.

Harry's dead, Ginny's dead, Hermione's dead, Ron's dead, Draco's dead, hundreds of casualties and I don't know what happened to Bellatrix.

Regardless this was a very engaging story and I figured that it would've ended with the Reset button being smashed HARD. I figured it would cause the DW and HP timelines to be forever apart, thus allowing the canon to occur.

Still, good storyline.
TheDalekKing chapter 22 . 11/25/2011
Come on Update, you're driving me crazy!
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 22 . 11/25/2011
Well done. Very well done.
OutcastsAmongOutcasts chapter 21 . 11/24/2011
All good thing have to come to a close eventually, which sucks. I have followed this crossover series for a long time and now I will feel empty without it!

Anyways, onto things about the chapter. Really good chapter! I didn't not see any of that coming! And when the Boggart Doctor died, the only thought that went through my mind was 'How is this author going to successfully dig themself out of this hole?'. But, you made it nice and simple!

Keep it up and bring in that last chapter quick! I need things to read!
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 21 . 11/22/2011
The Doctor and Malfoy competing to see who has the biggest gambit.
seiryux chapter 21 . 11/21/2011
Only one thing needs to be said:

HOLY F'N MIND SCREW!
TheDalekKing chapter 20 . 11/19/2011
CONTINUE!

You are the best writer in history!
Elizabeth.M.Kelli chapter 12 . 11/17/2011
I like that Amy is determined to help everyone out. I think in her place I would think similarly. She's given a chance to be free of Bellatrix but in doing so she makes herself useless to the fight. I'm not sure I would want to pretend to be the person who killed my husband, but definitely be a spy they would never suspect. Because who would suspect the Dark Lord's right hand woman, or their own mind?
Elizabeth.M.Kelli chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
I'm almost to angry at you just now to review.

Other than the whole killing Rory so he can't return bit it was a good chapter. But I'm angry at you just now, so that's all you get.
Elizabeth.M.Kelli chapter 10 . 11/17/2011
I'm rather curious as to why the Doctor's been absent so long. Is it perhaps because he's not doing anything while everyone else is busy?

It's interesting the conversation with Aberforth, because this time we don't have Harry coming to understand who Dumbledore had been in life and his reasons. Harry really was Dumbledore's man through and through, and it showed in the confrontation with Aberforth. He was angry that Dumbles had never told him, and resentful that so many pieces of the puzzle seemed to be missing, but he still said that he was going to do it because it had to be done and Dumbledore knew that and entrusted the task to Harry. But the rest just have the blind loyalty that Aberforth hates so much...

I don't know it just seems like a really important scene and moment and you've caught it just right.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »