Reviews for Royal Punishment
Aki-chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I would have to say that is one of the cutest, and most arousing stories I have ever read. I give it a hundred thumbs up. Good job.
IceCreamDestruction chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
That smut was AMAZING! I love how you made Hibiya dominant in here! Awesome one-shot!
sarin68 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
OMG That was SO HOT!
Bai-Marionette chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
awwww..*cough* Delic takes too muchshitfromthisbitchofabrat*cough*

wat?

anyways, i wuvv it! yhu captured them perfectly! leave it to the "prince" to order delic around...in the morning after, no less!

bah!

but we wuuvvs our bitchy prince~ yes, we do~

oh yes we most certainly do~
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This was great! Hard to fond good Hibiya/Delic. Are you going to add more chapters? I'd love to see this continued. Maybe make Delic a bit more seme-ish? But it's hard to critique characters that are, well ya know, complete fanfiction. Anyway, great job!
Kimiko Asahara chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
okay I know I'm smart but I cant wrap my head around this one.

who is Delic

who is Hibiya

also how im reading it it doesn't make sense.
Underwater Dreaming chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
One word: hawt!
Ethyne chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
this is so great, oh my god x.x
deecherrywolf chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
you... YOOOUUU!

You don't know how many times I asked my friends 'are you writing royal punishment?' 'who is writing royal punishment?'

And now you posted on ...ajskdlf;!

I love you! This fic is soooo hot (dat rimming... DAT RIMMING) and I looove the ending. ;-; omg please tell me you have an LJ so I can friend you and gush all over you at LJ too XDD
Akuma-Haven chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Why does this have no reviews? It was really good to me, I honestly don't understand why others haven't reviewed it yet. I thought you nailed the personalities down to a T, and the lemon wasn't bad either~