Reviews for Harry Potter and The Avatar: Here we go again
NO ZUTARA

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
And I Am DRAGONLORD!
Laser Lance 720 chapter 23 . 9/20/2016
Your back! And I am so late on reviewing. I read this chapter the moment it popped up that it had been posted but hadn't got the chance to tell you how I really feel about it. And how I feel is very excited. I absolutely adore this. Crossovers that I like are hard to find. Crossovers between two fandoms that I love, and that is well written and enticing and which are not left unfinished are far and few between. Thankfully you hit every key point needed in making this one of my favorite stories on this site.
The way you write the characters is relastic and true to who they are, and the way you have opened them up and explored the trama that all these children have faced due to their adventures really maked this such a touching story.
I'm excited that you are writting again and I look forward to what you still have in store. I am especially looking forward to what you are doing with Draco and Zuko. Those two are my favorite characters from both series and the archs you are writting for them and the way you have allowed these two to build off of one another is truly magnificent.
HH chapter 15 . 9/19/2016
I love Luna she's amazing!
HH chapter 12 . 9/19/2016
Siriusly! Zoku's scar memory?!
HH chapter 11 . 9/18/2016
When you said two other characters are going yo fight I thought you meant Sokka and Zuko and then I read the fight between Hinny and thought that was it but never in my life did I imagine Hermione and Ginny fighting like this I mean I read many fanfics where there's Ginny bashing but it never got to this level
HH chapter 10 . 9/18/2016
It broke my heart when Dennis started whispering Colin's name
HH chapter 9 . 9/18/2016
For Merlin's sake! Even when he's dead DUMBLEDORE (it's written in capital letters bcuz autocorrect) is manipulative
HH chapter 8 . 9/17/2016
I'm not a big Luna x Draco shipper but I would love if you made them end up together
HH chapter 6 . 9/16/2016
I'm in love with the last two paragraphs
HH chapter 5 . 9/16/2016
I've been waiting for Luna to be introduced since I read the description and I'm not disappointed
HH chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
Draco and Zuko? Oh my dreams are almost becoming true now we just need Remus and Bucky
HH chapter 1 . 9/16/2016