Reviews for Harry Potter and The Avatar: Here we go again
Rue Ryuzaki999 chapter 1 . 5/6
Hey was seeing if you going write some on this story. I really went know what happens next.
Is... is there any more to this?
This is great story when are you going to update your story I can't wait read what happen
wolfd890 chapter 22 . 3/6/2015
Just finished the last chapter, and first off I want to say well done. The quality of your work is very high, and it was highly enjoyable to read. The humour is amazing, and for each chapter I found myself laughing out loud multiple times. The all the Sokka moments are amazing, and so in character. The drama/internal conflict each character has is different from anything I’ve ever read. It’s refreshing, though some of the arguments are very long, and ultimately leave the reader flustered. All in all a very good fic. Would love to see you finish it.
cheers,

wolfd890
Arise and be chapter 22 . 11/13/2014
Hey, big fan of ur story. Just wondering if you're planning on updating any time soon or if ur even going to update at all because it's been more than 9 months now and I don't want to get my hopes up if it's not going to happen.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
whats with all the fighting, I know its realistic and all but its so damn agravating
fantasyfan1764 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
me likey
RyuuShadow chapter 22 . 3/21/2014
Cooooo! Thanks for the up date!
I love the scenes where Zuko appears n/n
I wonder what's going to happen next! I'll be waiting for the next chapter! :D
RRW chapter 22 . 3/20/2014
Wow...BRILLIANT chapter...and GO DRACO...Lucius certainly needed to hear Draco's speech.
crotia chapter 22 . 3/20/2014
poor Draco
RyuuShadow chapter 21 . 2/25/2014
Woooo! I finally catched up with you! :D
I've been reading you fabric for a week now. Haha.
In the last couple of chapters I was worried you abandoning this story, but now that you've said you would continue til the very end, I feel much better now :)

Let me tell you you've done a wonderful job with all this!
When I started reading it I thought it would be a very predictable story, and I was so close to quit reading it. However, curiosity took the better of me and I continued reading. I'm happy I did! You've done a truthly amaizing job analysing every single character! And your writing skills, I think, really improved from the first chapter!

I can't wait to read the next chapter! :D

Thank you for not giving up! And I'm sorry if there are some mistakes in this review, English is not my first language n.n'.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/16/2014
This may be one of the best fan fictions I've ever read. Thank you for writing it and I hope you do continue with it even if it does take a long time.
crotia chapter 21 . 1/11/2014
For your standards I thought last chapter was pretty lame but you're totally back again. First I didn't notice the Fred and George thing so when you wrote "we never told you what happened to Fred did we?" I suddenly realised and my heart just like stopped for a second or something. I still don't really get why Draco and automatically took Zuko with but I can see past that. I can't wait t'ill there going back to Hogwarts again. by the way. Maybe you could consider making your chapters half as long tht way you might be earlier able to update.
Atlafan1286 chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
great story so far! Really love how they interact with each other.
PurpleAwkwardness chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I've been reading this story this past week and am almpst done with what you've written. Its so amazing and I love it my two fandoms blended perfectly and tge characters are spot on! Please please go back to writing this I'm dying to know how it will end or if the potter xreq even goes into aangs world a bit or if they learn how to travel btween the worlds on thier own. Please PLEASE go back to writing this. I hawrdly ever leave comments but this story is amazing and it made me so sad to see it hadn't been updated and probably abandoned. I hope you keep writing this but if not thank you for the amazing story.