Reviews for Naruto and his Uzumaki Heritage
JittottiJ chapter 1 . 5/31
Just to thank you, as I began to write an Uzumaki!Naruto before stumbling on yours and you just gave me something to think about, as your Uzumaki clan is (thus far) exactly what I wanted/imagined. So thank you for this, I shall pump you for ideas, as you generously offered (I would have done so even if not but I would have had to transform it a bit).
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 13 . 5/18
That was awesome. I've loved every second of this
my 2 guys chapter 13 . 5/1
Cyzerballyahoo chapter 13 . 11/11/2016
you are am amazing writer, don't give up or quit and one day its you they will by talking about not mark twain but about you.
bloodyrosethorn chapter 13 . 8/13/2016
This, yes. Uzumaki!Naruto shall now be a thing with me. Congrats you have converted me, and I also like the brevity yet fullness of the paragraphs and chapters the they make. Thank you.
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/16/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
TheExilez chapter 13 . 4/29/2016
I love this fic so much. I have to say, you're writing style is very befitting of the philosophy of the Uzumaki in this fic. The writing is as much of an art as you portray seals to be. Of all the Uzumaki!Naruto fics out there, this is by far the most unique and well written. I know you're finishing up Tsunade's Heir right now, but do you have plans to finish this one up as well?

I loved the Seal-Breaker idea as well. Kind of the antithesis to Seal Crafters. Naruto and Sasuke's interaction were really well done as well. Do you plan on having some interaction between them in the future? I'd like to see what they could do together in this fic.

Would Danzo be heartlessly evil in this fic, or more of a manipulative gray? I personally prefer the latter, but both are useful mechanics to any fanfic.

Also, the final scream of "You're gonna be my wife" was amazing. I loved it.
Kaist chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
You write comic books, don't you.
RatherFabulous chapter 7 . 4/4/2016
Gotta say, I've come back to re-read this because I liked it. The part where Naruto takes his certificate home and then breaks down upon realizing that the images projected before him aren't able to be there for him, to care that he did it, that they're DEAD...it made me feel mah feelz. (That is to say, they were evocative and sad.) I would love if if you were to continue this fic, but since you aren't paid, I will, instead, thank you for this much.
RatherFabulous chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Ooooh. If you look at seal language as a bit like writing code, it makes a lot more sense. I can well see how the complexity can build and Build and BUILD. (One of the reasons I slacked off on learning coding. ) But...it cannot work if you don't know the rules - and where you can tweak them, of course.
Murgatroyd chapter 13 . 2/16/2016
Rate his proposal? Ten for enthusiasm, negative two for execution. Seriously, telling her she doesn't have a choice, *when he probably has the power to enforce that*? Grade-A asshole move, right there.
Dmmd chapter 6 . 1/24/2016
...

...

Cepha96 chapter 13 . 11/15/2015
I thought he just lied about there being only one copy of the big uzumaki book of seals.
What happened to this fic.
Lord Sia chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
This is- just- too awesome for words. Also, hilarious as can be. Seriously.

Also, I love your Fuuinjutsu system. It makes sense, and that's more than can be said for about 99% of all metaphysical systems out there.

Great story, and as all such stories are, too short.