Reviews for Naruto and his Uzumaki Heritage
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 13 . 5/24
Glorious
password0925 chapter 11 . 2/26
This has got yo be my favorite chapter for this story so far. I hope there would be a continuation of this, arc? Hopefully, something can be taken from this event. :)
The Lazy Bitch chapter 1 . 2/3
Your ideas on seals are amazing. :D
Annoy mouse chapter 10 . 1/4
Great story, but you've kinda made naruto a bit too mature here. Also, I can't really see him destroying part of his heritage like this. Not the way you've set him up.
dispassioneight chapter 13 . 12/21/2014
Nooo, I want more ;_;

Keep writing this story pls.
Flavio S chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
This is one of the greatest Naruto fics that I've ever read. Especially "I'm an Uzumaki, I don't ever run out of things".
locked out chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
Rereading my favorite story again please please update it and I decided I dont hate you for stabbing link.
Oh and 8.5 on the proposal there's a penalty for not bringing the ring
pseudo41 chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
This was the single most epic takedown of those two in all of Naruto Fandom. You had me giggling like a loon.
pseudo41 chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
You magnificent bastard.
pseudo41 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I think you pretty much nailed fuuinjutsu.
MathiasBlue chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
Sooo...ever gonna update this? Just leaving it where ya have is kinda cruel XD
Axcel chapter 13 . 4/27/2014
Moar!
Axcel chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
Later that night, Naruto cracks open the REAL book and looks at the undamaged luck. The other book, now only containing blank pages, is put back in its hiding spot.
Axcel chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I'll point out that the Uzumaki clan was just as good at kenjutsu as they were at fuinjutsu, too. From what we know of a few individuak Uzumaki, they might also have each had a unique chakra trait. Karin has healing chakra, Kushina had chakra chains, Naruto's chakra is, in addition to Uzumaki reserves, ultra dense (the Kyuubi's presence likely encouraged that as a defense mechanism to not explode).
AidenWIP chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
Okay, I really like how Naruto handled the situation with Choji there. That was probably the most decent thing he could have done there without being out of character.

On a different note, your Anko idea is the most adorable thing ever and I really hope I get to see her portrayed that way sometime. Like, soon.