Reviews for Lip Gloss
This is adorable XDXDXD
I've never imagined Hermione wearing lip gloss before until now
Bravo!
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 2/16
Of course she did!
FlooNiffler chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
So cute! I love that other side of Hermione that we hardly ever see - I mean, she might be a genius, but she's still a teenage girl!
FlameFeather4549 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Love it! This is a really great story! Just one thing: didn't Hermione meet both Charlie and Bill at the quidditch World Cup in her fourth year? Anyway, love it! Especially the last sentence!
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Haha, that was an interesting idea... Well done- you have a really great writing style.
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I love Romione but that was unbelieveably adorable!
HolyheadHarpy7 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This is cute. I like the idea of Hermione crushing on Charlie, but, I agree, Ron and Hermione belong together - no matter what.

Love how you write, as always :D
LumosExpulso chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Awww this is ADORABLE! :D You're right, Hermione MUST have had a crush at some point.

But, you made it sound like Hermione didn't already know Charlie—she met him at the Quidditch world cup, did she not? Maybe I'm mistaken...hmm..

either way I absolutely loved this! Instant favorite!
VinFortuonaBlack chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
lol XD
voldy's gone mouldy 98 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This was really well written, and in a absolutely realistic way too (which not many fanfiction stories manage to do). Really very nice.
canadaroks chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
ooohhhh! I reaaaalllly like this!:) Ahh Charlie;)
LittleCatZ chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I agree. Good job!
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Very cute and believable.
AsterLea chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Cute! You make this crush very believable and it ties well into the events that happen in the book (meeting at Grimmauld Place, Hermione' parents talking about skiing).

I always believed that Hermione had crushes on other boys during her time at Hogwarts- she is a teenage girl, after all. Thanks for the great read!
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Great last line! I like the interaction between Hermione and her parents, and her emphasizing she was Harry and Ginny's friend, too, and I totally agree it's possible to crush on more than one Weasley brother. It might even be required ;) This is my favorite line: "'So you're Ron's friend,' he said. It was not a question. He sounded ... approving?" Nice inference :)