Reviews for Sweet As Can Be
MattyBelkin chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Quite possibly the cutest thing I have ever read.

You write REALLY good Brittana and I personally think that you should consider turning this into a series. Either a prequel or sequel. It would be amazing if it's anything like this.

Thanks for sharing.
Hemogasms chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Oh my word. Please continue this as a series. I will literally get down and beg :). Best Brittana I've read in a long time. So easy to read, and just seemed so spot on. More please!
haley02 chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
This is an awesome story :) keep it going, can't wait till your next update
Thelastbandit chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
You wrote a great piece. You should continue :D
BrittanaFTW chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
aww...:is the only comment I can make. hahaha.

oh, did you see the Smurf!hemo? so you mentioned it? that could be the cutest thing I've ever seen!
The.Hoppy chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
My neighbor has a golden retriever named Bailey 3 Not even what I'm reviewing for, but still awesome.

Nah though, I'm reviewing because this story is summer. The pasta salad and the watermelon and the dogs and the kids and the -family- - it's like watching a movie, or maybe a home video. I would totally eat the cake you iced with this fic. And then it got to the Brittana which is like putting little frosting roses on the icing, especially "My girlfriend will not be giving birth to rainbow-colored children." But also because it's the future, and the Glee club is still a family, and that's way cool.
blueashke chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
This was beautiful and fluffy and happy and I love it and I WANT MORE.

Must have wedding and babies.
ilyilyilylnb chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Oh this story makes my heart cry in all the right ways. It's truly beautiful. One of the best fics I have ever read. Would love to see this continued, but I'm totally happy where it left off. Such an underrated fic :)
aliesmyles chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Ahhhh so sweet and fluffy. I would love this to continue in a new story. I love Santana coming around to wanting babies with Brittany. So great.
t3rri chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
O.k, Thats it. You broke me.

So much adorable, i just love it. It's perfect. Thank you for posting : )
blueashke chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Very cute! Can't wait to see where you go with it.
haley02 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
great story :)
Rhizer chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This story is so sweet, adorable and full of fluffy goodness! Loving it. Hope to read more soon!
Jac Lag chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I really love this. I can just picture the entire scene in my mind, and everyone's happy and carefree.. That's like a perfect ending I want for the Glee club members when they grow up! Oh wait, brittana must be married first before it's perfect. I wonder what that idea is? Something that Santana has been opposing for years.. It can't be marriage right? Or having kids? Coz it's hard to believe any of them will oppose to both... looking forward to part 2
die.trying chapter 1 . 7/3/2011