Reviews for The Man Behind the Cut
jon3307 chapter 18 . 1/18
Hello, I found this story early 2016 and have read it multiple times because I truly enjoy it. Sadly you no longer update and I understand that it can be very difficult but I was also wondering if you would have any objections to my trying to finish this great story you have already put together. I know I may not follow the same path you had planned out but I would really like to see this finished or atleast continued on. I am asking for the permission because I understand that each story is personal and letting someone else write the rest of it can make writers feel uneasy even when getting credit for the idea. I will not do anything until I hear from you and either way thank you for the great story.
Acrobatic-Sora chapter 18 . 12/22/2016
totally let down! I was really hoping for and update, until a friend told me to check the user page and read that you have put a hiatus on the account. thus no updates and good stories left unfinished. you could have told us a year ago that you didn't plan to continue stuff . as it hurts more to those of us who checked back often in hopes of new chapters or to reread the unfinished work... I understand life gets busy and rough but this could have been handled better... plus you could tell us if we would like to continue to read your works where to find you...
ZooBiscuit chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
i like this story a lot
Aurelia338 chapter 18 . 8/31/2016
Bonjour-

Pourrais,je être prévenu de la suite svp. J'aime beaucoup l'histoire et j'ai hâte de connaître la suite
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
I had never watched sons before i came to this fic. Thanks to you now i found new obsession. Sasuke uchiha and jax teller are the hottest man alive. Dont mind me drooling over them.

Your fic is great, i love it so much. Though i cant imagine sasuke talks the way jax talks, kinda weird tho. But both are hot. So yeah. Omg my little fan girl heart just bursted.

unlike tara, sakura seemed okay with the whole club thing. Well thats okay. I love them both nevertheless.

Once again, thaks for convinced me to watch sons hahaha, your fic is awesome too! Update pls!
BookLover1182 chapter 3 . 7/13/2016
I'm not wondering if Sakura's Grandpa wanted Sakura and Sasuke together?
pink-hime.777 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Update please? Can't wait for the next part
please continue chapter 18 . 6/24/2016
Are you still alive? :)
I'm hope you are doing great.
Elixiria chapter 18 . 6/3/2016
Nice :) I really like where this is going :) Looking forward to reading new development soon ;)
Guest chapter 18 . 5/31/2016
Please update. I really miss this story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
When are you going to finish the story! It's a good story but I wish u would upload more chapters the same applies to Expansion as well please finish those two stories
Guest chapter 16 . 5/9/2016
Is it hopeless to want a update since it's been two years already?
Guest chapter 18 . 5/4/2016
I'm a fan of sons and naruto and this is wonderful please continue it but I like how you put your own twist to it I hated gemma bt I like how you portray tsunade I hope sasuke financial woes get better and I hated clay in the series like hated him but I love minato and hate fugaku! I love the dynamic of family this is great
DearNobody chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
you better update this cuz we don't like waiting (2 years!) come on!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/15/2016
Hello
This is an awesome story & was wondering when the next chapter(s) would be popping up...its been years & i have been passionately waiting...
Have a wo derful day