Reviews for A Thread of Scarlet
Maayou chapter 37 . 5/20
You came back with something saddd... I've never seen Tenten that way and she scared me too. Interesting.
RaiNiccle chapter 37 . 5/20
Neji is so sweet in this story! I love it and I hope there would be a second part of this :)
princesshyuuga01 chapter 37 . 5/17
Omg this is so heartbreaking and sweet! Tenten's rejection of Neji is merely a cry to be saved. To be pursued and rescued from herself. It was so sad and beautiful. You know you're the reason I fell in love with NejiTen :) This was nothing short of exceptional. Loved it. It brought tears to my eyes, thanks for sharing. Poor Neji...being turned down and all :( Is there any chance of a sequel? :D

- PrincessHyuuga01
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 37 . 5/17
Awwww this was so fluffy even though Tenten rejected Neji! I loved how you painted Tenten, her present self trying to keep her emotions locked away, yet Neji saw through that. Loved Neji's disappointment and frustration, and especially how he caught on to the self she was hiding and felt happier because he knew he still had a chance ;) I feel happy for Neji :)
Thank you for writing!
pusa.is.me chapter 37 . 5/17
I will give you a cookie if you write a sequel for this. I swear. /grovels
Ariasujm-chan chapter 36 . 1/22
Sorry porque escribiré esto en español, no tengo la capacidad para traducir mis pensamientos en este momento. Y eso se debe a que estoy muriendo de la risa con esta historia.
Sólo de imaginar a Neji en esas circunstancias me ha hecho la noche!

MUCHAS GRACIAS POR ESCRIBIR, PURA VIDA DESDE COSTA RICA!
ness345 chapter 36 . 1/13
Glad to have you back. I've missed your stories. My one word prompt is 'shower'
Jaylonni Love chapter 36 . 1/13
I, literally, cried when Neji told her to lie and say she has sex with him. Someone help me breathe, I can't even.
Maayou chapter 36 . 1/12
I swear I've thought that my eyes weree deceiving me when I saw your name. Lol can't say how happy I am to see that you are back!
RaiNiccle chapter 2 . 1/12
Gosh I feel bad for Lee and I like the fact that Neji is very caring like they changed roles in the manga, tenten should show more grief though but I guess it is her role in the story to be the one who comforts, great story )
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 36 . 1/12
Lol oh wow. Just come out with it neji lol
Chisa Chispa chapter 36 . 1/12
Welcome baack! its so nice to have you back. This is what I imagined it would be if Gai decided to give his team "The Talk" although the ending is very good,I never expected that. Maybe you can write about them being celebrities or Neji the scientist who does whatever he can to cure Tenten's illness which apparently his girlfriend ( so much for a word prompt xD) or both of them has powers which are opposites eg. Neji-Ice and Tenten-fire or all about highschool gangs, mafia or yakuza. I dont expect you to do that all Im just trying to fuel your imagination once again. THANK YOU! I hope to see you more often. Bye!
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 34 . 1/11
LOL oh god Lee and his youthful lovemaking comment! And Neji pulling Tenten's shirt off! XD
Thanks for the update. I thought u were gone.
princesshyuuga01 chapter 36 . 1/11
OMFG! This was simply amusing! I was about tk take a shower when I got your alert and I almost slipped and hit my head in all my excitement. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I missed you :'( terribly tooo! I am estatic to find that you are back. You have officially made my day! This is sooooooo awesome and hilarious.

And as per the norm your writing is flawless. I don't know how you are able to write so effortlessly. Its beautiful. I worship your way with words. You captured the tension and awkwardness perfectly. Also I love how you always keep your characters in character it makes it easier to read and imagine.

Lol Neji's solution make me crack up. Epic! loved it lots. Gai is just the best...and poor innocent Lee haha if I were Tenten I would cringe too. Imaginary firstie with Neji would not be so unpleasant if it were to become a rumor. Sure holds more appeal for Tennie...and Hyuuga himself haha. Great Update. Sorry I'm rambling, I am just reeeeeaaaaallly happythat you're back!

- PrincessHyuuga01
(still a huge fan of yours)