Reviews for A Thread of Scarlet
fuzzzy22 chapter 50 . 7/11
Your writing is so beautiful, and I honestly wish I had the words to adequately explain what this last chapter is making me feel, so I'll just settle for this: thank you for this collection and for sharing your experience growing as a writer with all of us.

I'm just gonna go cry now, haha. Love ya.
fuzzzy22 chapter 48 . 7/11
I adore anything college-au based. Including this.

I love the way you write Neji. Have I ever told you that? I'm sure I have before. He's just so... relatable? But He's also Neji. It's a beautiful balance.

I also love the idea of Tenten being the dominant one in their relationship because let's be real, she definitely is. Neji may like to *think* he has the upperhand, but he's dead wrong.

Oh, and Lee as Tenten's Siamese cat is the best thing ever.

Love (and miss) you!
Yahboobeh chapter 50 . 3/13
So amazing. You're writing really has evolved over the course of this series and the last 6 years. This piece, as short as it was, so was emotive and almost comforting in an odd sense. Perhaps because you signaled new beginnings. :)

I can't wait to see what you write next!
Congrats on finishing! Been loving every moment of it.
tabine chapter 50 . 3/9
I can't believe you've finished this, dude. Congratulations, and I'm so proud of you! c: It was a fitting and cathartic end, and I think this little drabble really reflected not just that, but everything you've put into this collection over the years.

Great work as always!
kimbycup chapter 50 . 3/9
I can't believe it's been 6 years :o Wow
I also can't believe this has ended. For so long I've seen this title in my inbox notifying me that the story was updated. And as usual, I'd forget what the previous chapters were about and reread everything. But eventually this one got too long haha. I've enjoyed every chapter though, short and small, as it gave me insight on the beloved world of Neji and Tenten. So thank you for that :)
And you really have turned out to be a wonderful writer! It might not mean much since I don't write myself but this last chapter definitely left me feeling. Sad, happy, bittersweet, etc. And the fact that I'm left with these emotions even after I'm done reading says something to me.
So much love from me to you, and congratulations on finishing this giant story of oneshots. It took a while but you followed through with it no matter what.
I'm looking forward to more of your works as always!

Sincerely
kimbycup
Poodie chapter 50 . 3/9
I have to admit, it's only because i have an appreciation for things like this; the sadness and horror of reality in the shinobi world. But they know that'll die everyday for their village. And thats all of their ninja way…
pusaisme chapter 50 . 3/9
I'm a different writer, heck, person than I was when I started with the NejiTen fandom, and although I've moved on to other things (five years or more can numb even the most painful of partings), your little snippets still make me nostalgic whenever you release a new one.

Thank you for keeping this ship alive, Midnight. I truly look forward to what more you have in store :)
8ouji-Rui chapter 50 . 3/9
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Thank you for completing it. It's been 6 years, I thought you would actually discontinued it. I'm sorry for doubting you. Thank you for bringing us together in this wonderful journey. Can't wait to see your other works!
Poodie chapter 16 . 1/24
it does seem a bit cold but eh, its Neji
Poodie chapter 15 . 1/24
hahahahahahahahahaha very funny and cute!
Poodie chapter 14 . 1/24
aw cute moment!
Poodie chapter 13 . 1/24
yeah i noticed too! XD it was sweet though and i love the ending!
Poodie chapter 12 . 1/24
awwww he was disappointed at first then scared and what not! too cute!
Poodie chapter 11 . 1/24