Reviews for A Month of Bliss
Raissa chapter 19 . 4/1
I'm not mentally stable now. This story broke every piece of my heart.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/1/2018
I just wanted you to know I cried reading this. So sad but so beautiful at the same time. Very well done.
Elena Fan chapter 19 . 7/14/2018
This story really broke my heart! This is the first FanFiction that brought me to start crying! I give this one five stars rating. It also has a bittersweet ending too. Thank You for bring a great story to us. Also, prays goes out to any cancer survivors and sudicide victims as we see in life that, “We must keep moving forward!”
kimminnee chapter 19 . 3/8/2018
Well, I’m crying, again. I am glad Elena moved on. I could see Damon telling her that it’s okay to move on. I’m glad she didn’t spend her life alone. Since Damon died, it’s okay that she went on.
I could just hear Damon saying those words to Elena. And sorry Mark...but, Delena came first. I’m glad they are together for eternity. As it should be.
Thanks for the story, even though it made me cry several times..
kimminnee chapter 18 . 3/8/2018
I knew it! Damn. Damon didn’t get to find out. Elena still has a piece of him. And no doubt, Giuseppe, Stefan, and Alaric will be doting on her. And she has everything to live for once again. She will see his eyes again in 8-9 months.
kimminnee chapter 17 . 3/8/2018
I’m crying! ASJSJGASGJKJH! WHY? Why didn’t he wait a few more days? Anyway, I know the pain of cancer. It’s miserable for that person, especially endstage. My Grandmother had bladder cancer. It is a miserable existence for anyone. Poor Elena. And no sick person ever wants to be a pity case! Especially to their significant others.
I am so upset, but, I understand. I hope Elena, Stefan, and Alaric can get each other through his death. And no one is mad at Giuseppe. That letter, made me cry again.
kimminnee chapter 16 . 3/8/2018
He’s getting worse...their time is getting low. They have been making love all the time though. Do they have a big surprise coming? He didn’t do chemo...there’s been no mention of birth control.
Please tell me he didn’t just say goodbye to her. :(
kimminnee chapter 15 . 3/8/2018
A early Christmas. With expensive gifts, and better yet, thoughtful gifts. Loads of love. And, they no longer have a single secret left between them.
They are kismet. Delena for sure. Soulmates. It’s going to be hell on her if he dies...but, I don’t think she will revert to her old ways. And suicide, she’ll never think of again. Life is precious. Her terminally ill boyfriend taught her that.
kimminnee chapter 14 . 3/8/2018
I like their idea about having sex everyday until he can no longer have it. The tub scene in general. Season two Damon...mhmmm! Stefan interrupted at the worst time possible, well maybe not, they were finished. Him being gay gives him no right to just bust in. I’m glad Elena is more secure with her body and what not. Damon saying he tends to do that allot. I think I would start locking doors.
I’m glad that Elena quit crying, and made a plan to give them happiness.
kimminnee chapter 13 . 3/8/2018
Well, I guess Giuseppe came at the right time? It’s tragic that it took this. I am glad that they made up. Giuseppe needed to respect Damon’s choices.
Now Elena is the last “client”. She’s now much more than that. They will be together until death do they part.
I think Damon needs to apologize to Elena for throwing his pills at him. Although I think she understood and forgave him almost immediately.
They love each other. I hope there is something the medical team can do for him.
kimminnee chapter 12 . 3/8/2018
Good for you Elena. She stood her ground, and didn’t let Damon run her off. It’s tragic that he is dying as he found the love of his life! And Elena...she might be healed from her past. But. I’m sure losing Damon is going to kill her emotionally..
At least he quit trying to run her off!
kimminnee chapter 11 . 3/8/2018
Dammit! NOOOOOO! He’s going to die! There is no getting better from Non-Hodgkin”s Lymphoma! I am crying with Elena. And Rose said he admitted Elena was the ONLY one of all of them that he ever lied! She’s not leaving his life at the end of November!
kimminnee chapter 10 . 3/8/2018
Holy shit! He’s very ill. Is he terminal? What is wrong with Damon? Why won’t he accept Elena’s love? I know he shares the same feelings.
Why didn’t he tell her he was sick? And he needs to quit throwing the gift of their love Wauwatosa.
Please let us know he's okay
kimminnee chapter 9 . 3/7/2018
I think that’s the one thing Damon doesn’t understand. Most women can’t keep their hearts out of the bed. Especially after three weeks of intimate time together.
I think though that Elena is different for him. He might not know it, but, Elena is his last “client”. They just may go through an emotional hell before he realizes it!
Alaric told her not to poll back with Damon. Rose is telling her the ok the direct opposite. Elena is emotionally fragile. She’s going to be better, but worse. She’s in love with him. And I believe he loves her to. What a mess.
kimminnee chapter 8 . 3/7/2018
Princess treatment. Stealing cats that were going to be expiriments. (How funny)
And then she kissed him. Also asked him to make love to her.
Boom.