Reviews for Cycle
Ashinia chapter 1 . 4/2
Simply amazing
kizukatana chapter 1 . 3/3
wow! I had never read this one before. I really like how dark you paint their relationship here. I think that... it has the potential to be that for real, given how damaged and dark they both could be. It is hard, because ofc abuse and cheating are unforgivable. But... it happens. I like that you left it messy. Like... maybe they stop, but maybe they don't. Maybe Naruto leaves, or one of them gets arrested. It is hard but I really find it compelling to read and think about. Great job writing a difficult topic!
jj chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
wow just plan wow
TiiRawr chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I love stories like this
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Good? Bad?

Neither.

It was awesome.
HTEB1992 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
i was hoping you can help me with something? at the end of your story the very last part when the are having sex is that taking place in the past or present? I cant really tell. Love the story by the way and I love your story with sasuke and naruto have the baby together I hope you have a new one of those out soon to well hope you get back to me thanks !
cary99 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Love it
Teppen chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
it's sad but really sweet at the same time. It's really good, I like it
Pinklove473 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I love this story, it always make me think of the song "we found love" by Rihanna.
PerSonNee chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I love it!
SilverMajix chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
It was sad, but really sweet in a way as well. I really liked it. :3
jka1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I love the whole aspect of how they can't break up cos they are so in love with each other even though it's slowly destroying them. I found it a little uncomfortable to read but not because your writings bad but because it seems like a real relationship in a sense. Great job with this fic
OrangeStar802 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
It's not good...it's awesome! The precise things they felt when they would always fight and all but soon they still found no way to break up due to what they felt...beautiful! I could say you made a good fic that comes from the song love the way you lie...loved it!
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I... don't know what to say. That's a fucked up relationship it's great but Sasuke was too much for Naruto (and not in a good way)
YaoiAttraction chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Awww their so sweet to one another even though they aren't right. I loved it because it was a mixture of sadness and happiness. Their relationship is one I've witnessed before, but love only keeps them together. Wow. Love can be pretty powerful.