Reviews for Cycle
cary99 chapter 1 . 2/26
Love it
Teppen chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
it's sad but really sweet at the same time. It's really good, I like it
Pinklove473 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I love this story, it always make me think of the song "we found love" by Rihanna.
PerSonNee chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I love it!
SilverMajix chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
It was sad, but really sweet in a way as well. I really liked it. :3
jka1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I love the whole aspect of how they can't break up cos they are so in love with each other even though it's slowly destroying them. I found it a little uncomfortable to read but not because your writings bad but because it seems like a real relationship in a sense. Great job with this fic
OrangeStar802 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
It's not good...it's awesome! The precise things they felt when they would always fight and all but soon they still found no way to break up due to what they felt...beautiful! I could say you made a good fic that comes from the song love the way you lie...loved it!
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I... don't know what to say. That's a fucked up relationship it's great but Sasuke was too much for Naruto (and not in a good way)
YaoiAttraction chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Awww their so sweet to one another even though they aren't right. I loved it because it was a mixture of sadness and happiness. Their relationship is one I've witnessed before, but love only keeps them together. Wow. Love can be pretty powerful.
Flika chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I don't review often. Only when I hink a story really deserves it. I loved this, I love reading disfunctional love between Sasuke and Naruto because too many people write them lovey and happy. They fight, they yell, and most of all, neither one are weak, and I like to see that every now and then. You did a good job.
olciak123 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Good, but lacks the ending. Either you put one more chapter down or you leave it not-so-completed.

Well done with dialogues, descriptions and violence mixed with love and passion. Story's great, but as I wrote before - ending is needed.
DudeYBL chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Intense! And really good too :D
Shining-Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
It was good. I liked it... Though, I guess it seemed more like a brain-storming than a story. I mean, unless you meant it that way, then, don't mind me. lol But I think it seemed... choppy? Between the ideas. They just seemed to be msuhed togther, ya know?

But, otherwise, it was really good!
ShyAngelDust chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Wow...That kind of relationship is sure complicated, but at the same time really hot...
Housenka chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
i loved it. there was so much angst that it broke my heart and i felt soo much while reading it

it was absolutely amazing and i'm loving how you didnt downplay the abusive relationship. really one of the best fics i've read about such a relationship and to behonest one of the best sasunaru oneshots i've read